• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent! Chillzane Rectangle Question

In summary, the Chillzane Rectangle is a versatile kitchen tool from Pampered Chef that uses a frozen, non-toxic gel-filled core to keep food cool. It can be used with a variety of cold foods and can stay cold for up to 6 hours. The Chillzane Rectangle is also dishwasher safe, although it is recommended to hand wash the lid for optimal performance.
kam
Staff member
Is the Chillzane Rectangle Server only on back order - not on StopSell?? I need to submit a show and it will affect the host's total.

I scanned CS and couldn't find anywhere that said if it was on stop sell (as of 2 days ago - it appeared to only be on backorder). I checked my NewsWires, but as far as I can tell only the woven rectangle and mini-bowl are stop-sell???

It would be nice if it was updated on CC somewhere - that way we wouldn't have to be sifting through back emails - or relying on memory!

I also notice in the backorder section on CC, the mini bowl and woven rectangle are listed. That can be misleading!

It's been on backorder for awhile. I submitted a show beginning of August and just received the server. I think it is first come first serve basis until supplies run out so you should be able to submit and wait for it.

I haven't seen anything on stop sell for the rectangle one.

You can still order the rect. server.

Thank You!!!

What is the Chillzane Rectangle?

The Chillzane Rectangle is a versatile kitchen tool from Pampered Chef that is designed to help keep food chilled and fresh while serving or transporting.

How does the Chillzane Rectangle work?

The Chillzane Rectangle features a non-toxic gel-filled core that can be frozen and then placed under or on top of food to keep it cool. It also has a lid to help seal in the cold temperature.

What foods can I use with the Chillzane Rectangle?

The Chillzane Rectangle is perfect for use with any cold food, such as salads, dips, fruits, vegetables, and even desserts. It can also be used to keep drinks cool.

How long does the Chillzane Rectangle stay cold?

The Chillzane Rectangle can stay cold for up to 6 hours, making it perfect for picnics, parties, and potlucks.

Is the Chillzane Rectangle dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Chillzane Rectangle is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, it is recommended to hand wash the lid to preserve its seal and prevent any damage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Kattyschack
  • scottcooks
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • chef-kina