• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: Nib Rectangle Baker Lid/Bowl & More

In summary, the Nib Rectangle Baker Lid/Bowl is a versatile and convenient kitchen tool. It measures 9" x 13" and has a capacity of 22 ounces. It is oven-safe up to 450°F, microwave-safe, and made of durable stoneware. It can be used as a baker, lid, or serving dish, making it perfect for a variety of dishes.
almondfarm
Gold Member
I have a new in box Rectangle Lid Bowl which fits either the glazed or classic 9x13 baker for sale.

I am asking $35 plus shipping for it (estimate shipping to 48 states to be $12.00)

Please PM me if interested.

I also have for sale: These prices are without shipping - shipping is extra, I can estimate that cost for you if you let me know what you are interested in and will also combine shipping as appropriate. All slightly used things have been used but are still in very good condition.

Slighly used Stoneware Mini Fluted Cake Pan $25
Slightly used Stoneware Baking Bowl (fits deep dish baker) $20
NIB Rubber lid (accordian like) for Deep Dish Baker $10
3-HWC Pink Simple Additions Small Bowls $10 ea. or $27/3
Slightly used White Carafe $25
NIP Classic Deep Dish Baker (Unglazed) $20
Slighly used Lift N Serve $10

Used for Display only:
Simple Additions Black 2 bowl Caddy $8
Simple Additions Rectangle Stand $18

HI Lynette, Hope you get some bites!!

Bumping .... If you are interested in anything, please make me an offer. I need to contain my PC "room" to be a PC closet!!!!

The rubber cover is for the round deep dish baker? (I know that probably sounds like a dumb question...I'm a new consultant and I only remember the rectangle rubber cover [which I have and love!!]) If so I may be interested. Another question, is the SA rectangle stand the one currently in the catalog?

1. What is the size of the Nib Rectangle Baker Lid/Bowl?

The Nib Rectangle Baker Lid/Bowl measures 9" x 13" and has a capacity of 22 ounces.

2. Is the Nib Rectangle Baker Lid/Bowl oven-safe?

Yes, the Nib Rectangle Baker Lid/Bowl is oven-safe up to 450°F, making it perfect for baking and roasting.

3. Can the Nib Rectangle Baker Lid/Bowl go in the microwave?

Yes, the Nib Rectangle Baker Lid/Bowl is microwave-safe, making it convenient for reheating leftovers or cooking single-serving meals.

4. What materials is the Nib Rectangle Baker Lid/Bowl made of?

The Nib Rectangle Baker Lid/Bowl is made of stoneware, a durable and heat-resistant material that is also dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning.

5. Can the Nib Rectangle Baker Lid/Bowl be used as a serving dish?

Yes, the Nib Rectangle Baker Lid/Bowl is a versatile piece that can be used as a baker, lid, or serving dish. It is perfect for serving casseroles, dips, and more.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbakerpc
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jamie Guimette
  • ashleypc
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ashleypc
  • twinkie10