• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: Classic Mini-Baker With Lid/Bowl

In summary, The Classic Mini-Baker With Lid/Bowl has a capacity of 1.5 quarts and is microwave and oven safe. It is made of durable stoneware and the lid is dishwasher safe for easy clean up.
twinkie10
Gold Member
I got this set several years ago and don't use it anymore. We've outgrown it =D

The mini-baker has what looks like a "scratch" marking in the bottom. I've never been able to get it out. It may be possibly be a hair line crack, but I've used it quite a bit with the lid and have never had any problems with it. I honestly am not sure what it is.

This item has been retired for several year, but the lid/bowl will fit the mini-bakers in our catalog now.

Asking $15, plus shipping.

Hi there! I'm interested in your mini-baker set. Can you tell me more about the "scratch" marking on the bottom? Is it just cosmetic or does it affect the functionality of the set? Also, do you know if the lid and bowl will fit the newer mini-bakers in your catalog? Thanks!

Related to Fs: Classic Mini-Baker With Lid/Bowl

1. What is the capacity of the Classic Mini-Baker With Lid/Bowl?

The Classic Mini-Baker With Lid/Bowl has a capacity of 1.5 quarts, making it perfect for small dishes and side dishes.

2. Is the Classic Mini-Baker With Lid/Bowl microwave safe?

Yes, the Classic Mini-Baker With Lid/Bowl is microwave safe, making it convenient for reheating and cooking quick meals.

3. Can the Classic Mini-Baker With Lid/Bowl be used in the oven?

Yes, the Classic Mini-Baker With Lid/Bowl is oven safe up to 450°F, allowing you to easily bake and cook a variety of dishes.

4. What material is the Classic Mini-Baker With Lid/Bowl made of?

The Classic Mini-Baker With Lid/Bowl is made of stoneware, which is durable and can withstand high temperatures.

5. Is the lid of the Classic Mini-Baker With Lid/Bowl dishwasher safe?

Yes, the lid of the Classic Mini-Baker With Lid/Bowl is dishwasher safe, making clean up a breeze.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• almondfarm
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
urbnk8
  • cochef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • smspamperedchef