• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discontinuing Mini Baking Bowl: How Long Ago Was It?

In summary, The Mini Baking Bowl was discontinued in 2018 due to low demand and sales. It is no longer available for purchase, but there is a similar product called the Mini Baker that can be used for baking individual servings of dishes. There are currently no plans to bring back the Mini Baking Bowl, but customer feedback and suggestions may be considered in the future.
MissChef
Gold Member
How long ago did we discontinue selling the mini baking bowl, that fit over the mini baker? It has been longer than 3 years right?

I have a customer who needs to know.

It was discontinued before I became a consultant in 2002. So, yes, more than 3 years.

BethCooks4U said:
It was discontinued before I became a consultant in 2002. So, yes, more than 3 years.

My goodness you are fast!!! Thanks Beth! I thought so, because hasn't the regular baking bowl been gone for about 2 years now?

MissChef said:
My goodness you are fast!!! Thanks Beth! I thought so, because hasn't the regular baking bowl been gone for about 2 years now?

At least 2 years!

MissChef said:

There hasn't been a baking bowl since I started in October 04. At least not here in Canada but maybe the US had it longer?

1. When was the Mini Baking Bowl discontinued?

The Mini Baking Bowl was discontinued in 2018.

2. Can I still purchase the Mini Baking Bowl?

No, unfortunately the Mini Baking Bowl is no longer available for purchase.

3. Why was the Mini Baking Bowl discontinued?

The Mini Baking Bowl was discontinued due to low demand and sales.

4. Is there a replacement for the Mini Baking Bowl?

Yes, we have a similar product called the Mini Baker which can be used for baking individual servings of dishes.

5. Will there be a chance for the Mini Baking Bowl to come back?

At this time, there are no plans to bring back the Mini Baking Bowl. However, we are always listening to feedback and suggestions from our customers, so it may be considered in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mturock
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • leftymac
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Reba Gowin
  • ivykeep