• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stainless Mixing Bowl Lid Question

In summary, the Stainless Mixing Bowl Lid is made of durable stainless steel and is dishwasher safe. It comes in multiple sizes and has a silicone seal for airtight storage. However, it is not recommended for use in the microwave.
byrd1956
Gold Member
A customer has had the bowls for around 5 years and overall loves them. She is asking if the lids have improved as her's and both her daughter's pop up after being in the fridge for about 30 min. They have to put something heavy (like a carton of eggs) to hold the lids down. I have never used mine to store something in, so I have not experienced this. Anyone have any comments or suggestions? I know I personally wished the lids fit better (as in something like tupperware), but have not heard of any changes for the better...

They did improve the lids a year or two after they came out. They are available as replacements. The newer ones are a lot better than the original.

TIAI'm sorry, I do not have any personal experience with the lids on these bowls. However, I did some research and found that some customers have had similar issues with the lids popping up after being in the fridge. Some suggestions to prevent this from happening include making sure the bowl and lid are completely dry before sealing, ensuring the lid is securely snapped on all sides, and storing the bowls upright instead of stacked. Other customers have also mentioned contacting the company for a replacement lid if the issue persists. I hope this helps!

1. What is the material of the Stainless Mixing Bowl Lid?

The Stainless Mixing Bowl Lid is made of high-quality stainless steel that is durable, rust-resistant, and easy to clean.

2. Is the Stainless Mixing Bowl Lid dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Stainless Mixing Bowl Lid is dishwasher safe and can be easily cleaned with other kitchen utensils.

3. What sizes are available for the Stainless Mixing Bowl Lid?

The Stainless Mixing Bowl Lid comes in multiple sizes to fit different sizes of mixing bowls. You can choose from 7.5", 8.5", 9.5", and 10.5" diameters.

4. Does the Stainless Mixing Bowl Lid have a seal for airtight storage?

Yes, the Stainless Mixing Bowl Lid has a silicone seal that creates an airtight seal when placed on top of a mixing bowl, ensuring that food stays fresh.

5. Can the Stainless Mixing Bowl Lid be used in the microwave?

No, the Stainless Mixing Bowl Lid is not recommended for use in the microwave as it is made of stainless steel, which is not suitable for microwave use. It is best used for storage and mixing purposes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
CRuff
  • cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies