• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sister Gets A Deal On A Lid/Bowl For Rectangular Baker!

In summary, my sister was at a show recently where I made the fajitas in the DCB. She liked it, but can't spend the $65 on the baker and her family is larger, so this recipe might not be enough for them. She has a rectangular baker and knows that we used to carry the lid/bowl. We're meeting up on Sunday!
chefkathy
My sister was at a show recently where I made the fajitas in the DCB. She liked it, but can't spend the $65 on the baker and her family is larger, so this recipe might not be enough for them. She has a rectangular baker and knows that we used to carry the lid/bowl. I have a lid/bowl that has been used a handful of times, but I'm not willing to give it up. :) So I was browsing Craigslist the other day and found someone selling theirs for $10!!! We're meeting up on Sunday! :party::party::party::party:My sister will be so thrilled. I can't wait to give it to her.

oh yeah, and the lady selling it wants to see a new catalog, too! :D

Even BETTER!! Good for you!:chef:

Wahooooo DEB!!!!

Wahoooo Deb!! Congrats!:D

these are the moments that you know you are in the right business!
I just had one myself~I have had a really cr@ppy day. I was in the midst of making my calls (from my clean office:)) when my Mom calls to tell me my Dad has a fever of 102 and will most likely be admitted to the hospital today. I drop everything, zoom over to the doctors office (he had a 3:00 appt) and as the assistant is taking his temp(which turns out to be down to 99.1 now), she asks if he has had any fever since they saw him yesterday...he replies NO!!!!!!!!!! WTF?????? It lit a fire under me like I haven't had in a looooong time~I called him on it and we had a knock down drag out fight there in the drs office. :cry:
I was pissed....they told him if the fever was over 101 to go to the ER....does he do it?? NO I am trying to ask him why he didn't go like they told him and in walks the PA and she says "oh, it's OK that he didn't go...he would probably still be waiting to be seen if he had"....not what any of us needed to hear! He feels vindicated, I am even more pissed and my Mom is in tears.
I came home a mess....I crawled in bed and have been reading my book thinking "If my Dad is OK with just giving up and lying and dying, why am I busting my a$$ to help them...I have better things to do" when the phone rings...it is a lady that lives about 30 minutes from here, used to be a consultant and cannot get ahold of her former Director. She needs to place an order! I do this for her and as we are hanging up, she says "I have to have surgery in October, but I would like to re-sign in January under you if that is OK?"
is that OK? are you kidding me!!!?? Yes, I think the PC gods are trying to tell me something!

wahoo Meg!!!!!!! And more {{{HUGS}}} heading your way.PS: I'm in a similar situation with my parents... feel free to vent to me anytime... I GET IT!!!!

the worst part right now is that my Dad seems to think that being 81 is next to being dead...I asked him today if he felt so fatalistic, why is he going through chemo and all the drama that has caused in our lives? He turned down his hearing aid and picked up a magazine............

it has given me a picture in my head~if he could care less about me caring so much, why have I almost lost my whole business over this? NOT GONNA HAPPEN!

ETA:sorry for the hijack Deb! I am really happy for you!

chefmeg said:
She needs to place an order! I do this for her and as we are hanging up, she says "I have to have surgery in October, but I would like to re-sign in January under you if that is OK?"
is that OK? are you kidding me!!!?? Yes, I think the PC gods are trying to tell me something!

Yay Meg! That's awesome!

Sending {{{{HUGS}}}} your way!

That's so cool, Deb!! Way to find business all around you.

Meg-I'm so sorry to hear about your dad and all the stress it's causing you. I'll be thinking about you and sending hugs your way. But I'm so happy to hear some awesome positive business stuff has popped up to make you feel better!! This is an awesome business and gives us what we need at the times we need it!:sun:

What is the rectangular baker lid/bowl deal for sisters?

The rectangular baker lid/bowl deal for sisters is a special promotion where sisters can purchase a lid and bowl set for their rectangular baker at a discounted price.

How much does the rectangular baker lid/bowl set cost?

The cost of the rectangular baker lid/bowl set varies depending on the current promotion and discounts available. Please check with your Pampered Chef consultant for the most up-to-date pricing.

Can I purchase the rectangular baker lid/bowl set separately?

Yes, the rectangular baker lid and bowl can be purchased separately. However, the special deal is only available when purchasing the set together.

Is the rectangular baker lid/bowl set dishwasher safe?

Yes, the rectangular baker lid and bowl are both dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

Is the rectangular baker lid/bowl set covered by a warranty?

Yes, the rectangular baker lid and bowl are covered by a limited lifetime warranty. If you experience any issues with your set, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• clshirk
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Suzanne Johnson
  • ChefPeg
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
Replies