• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lid to Fam Her Rectangular Deep Baker

In summary, a customer is looking for a lid to the rectangular baker, and someone has one they would like to sell. The lid is $15 plus shipping.
clshirk
Anyone have lid to rectangular bakerThere used to be a lid to the rectangular baker (unglazed). I have it. Now a customer bought the bottom for $15 at the flea Market and wants the lid. Anyone have one they want to sell? At worst I'll sell her mine. I never use it now that I have the DCB.

Last edited:
I'd be happy to sell her mine, it is gently used. $15 plus shipping, just let me know, via email, note2lori at hotmail dot com

By the way, the "bottom of that "set" is the unglazed rectangle baker which we still sell and the glazed rectangle baker also works.

The "lid" was a large rectangle bowl and was called the "lid/bowl".

They were sold separately and were promoted as a great combo to use in the oven. The problem with this set was that it is very heavy when the two stones and food were all put together. The great thing was that it was huge so if you had a large crowd you could make larger quanities at once.

I still have my lid/bowl but I never use it, in fact I think I used it less than 1/2 dozen times. Now that we are empty nesters I doubt I'll ever use it but I also doubt I'd sell it unless it was to someone local - it is so heavy that it would be costly to mail and stones are the scariest thing to mail. The DCB baker is perfect for everything I do even when some of the family is here to eat and I can put it in the microwave.

Oh, and the DCB is the first stone we ever had that came with a true lid.

ChefLoriG said:
I'd be happy to sell her mine, it is gently used. $15 plus shipping, just let me know, via email, note2lori at hotmail dot com

Guestimating, how much do you think shipping would be? $20?
I ended up just selling her mine, although I didn't really want to give it up, so I'll probably buy one off of someone here.

BethCooks4U said:
By the way, the "bottom of that "set" is the unglazed rectangle baker which we still sell and the glazed rectangle baker also works.

The "lid" was a large rectangle bowl and was called the "lid/bowl".

They were sold separately and were promoted as a great combo to use in the oven. The problem with this set was that it is very heavy when the two stones and food were all put together. The great thing was that it was huge so if you had a large crowd you could make larger quanities at once.

I still have my lid/bowl but I never use it, in fact I think I used it less than 1/2 dozen times. Now that we are empty nesters I doubt I'll ever use it but I also doubt I'd sell it unless it was to someone local - it is so heavy that it would be costly to mail and stones are the scariest thing to mail. The DCB baker is perfect for everything I do even when some of the family is here to eat and I can put it in the microwave.

Oh, and the DCB is the first stone we ever had that came with a true lid.

Now that you mention it, it was really heavy as a set with food together. I remember that. I guess I hate to not have one just because it could take on so much food...ie holidays. But still, what are the chances?
I'm gonna think about if I really want to rebuy a lid. I haven't used mine in forever.

So far I've never used my DCB because it is so small, but I don't know what I'd do without my Rectangular Lid/Bowl and Rectangular Baker! That's how I do turkey - no basting needed and stoneware perfect every time! The turkey roasting pan doesn't do it for me.

1. What are the dimensions of the Lid to Fam Her Rectangular Deep Baker?

The dimensions of the Lid to Fam Her Rectangular Deep Baker are 9.5 inches by 13 inches.

2. Is the Lid to Fam Her Rectangular Deep Baker dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Lid to Fam Her Rectangular Deep Baker is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

3. Can the Lid to Fam Her Rectangular Deep Baker be used in the oven?

Yes, the Lid to Fam Her Rectangular Deep Baker is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.

4. Is the Lid to Fam Her Rectangular Deep Baker made of glass or plastic?

The Lid to Fam Her Rectangular Deep Baker is made of durable and heat-resistant plastic.

5. Can the Lid to Fam Her Rectangular Deep Baker be used in the microwave?

Yes, the Lid to Fam Her Rectangular Deep Baker is safe to use in the microwave for reheating or defrosting food.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Hunter
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Hannaberry
  • chefkathy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
Replies