• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Deep Dish Baker Lid & Saute Pan

A
ABakerzDozen
I still have a Deep Dish Baker Lid, NIB, to offer. I have no deep dish baker so it's just taking up space. I also have 2 extra Executive 8" Saute Pans. If you're interested in making an offer, email me at [email protected].
Thanks,
Heather

ABakerzDozen said:
I still have a Deep Dish Baker Lid, NIB, to offer. I have no deep dish baker so it's just taking up space. I also have 2 extra Executive 8" Saute Pans. If you're interested in making an offer, email me at [email protected].
Thanks,
Heather

Just an idea....I have don e a ton of things in the deep dish baker. Maybe with the money you make on the cookware, you should get one....:D

Last edited:
I also had an idea for the lid.....if you have the stoneware fluted pan it fits that also, I have used it when I made a cake in it and not cooked it right away, but brought it with me to cook and it worked like a charm and when I made a meatloaf in it and had a bit of leftover, I didn't have to fish out another something to put it in, just put that lid over it.

Deep Dish Baker LidThanks for the ideas! I had no idea it fit anything else and while I don't have the fluted pan either I may decide to pick up one or the other.

jdavis said:
I also had an idea for the lid.....if you have the stoneware fluted pan it fits that also, I have used it when I made a cake in it and not cooked it right away, but brought it with me to cook and it worked like a charm and when I made a meatloaf in it and had a bit of leftover, I didn't have to fish out another something to put it in, just put that lid over it.

Do you mean to help you transport it?

Hi Heather,

Are the saute' pans still available? Any idea on asking price? Thanks for the info.

Jodi

its_me_susan said:
Do you mean to help you transport it?
Yes, the lid fits the fluted pan also so you can use it to cover it when in transport, or with leftovers. I got the idea off someone else, I am not sure if it was on this board or another, but I didn't have the DDB at the time either but I had bought the fluted stone for the micro-cakes and I had the lid since I had gotten the new stuff when it came out.

Related to Deep Dish Baker Lid & Saute Pan

1. What is a Deep Dish Baker Lid & Saute Pan?

A Deep Dish Baker Lid & Saute Pan is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used for baking, sautéing, and more. It consists of a deep dish baker lid that can be used as a baking dish, and an executive sauté pan that can be used for cooking on the stove.

2. What are the dimensions of the Deep Dish Baker Lid?

The Deep Dish Baker Lid has a diameter of 8 inches and a depth of 2 inches. It is the perfect size for baking casseroles, cakes, and other dishes.

3. Can the Deep Dish Baker Lid & Saute Pan be used on all stovetops?

Yes, the Deep Dish Baker Lid & Saute Pan is compatible with all stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction stoves.

4. How do I care for the Deep Dish Baker Lid & Saute Pan?

The Deep Dish Baker Lid & Saute Pan is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. It is also oven safe up to 450°F, making it perfect for baking and broiling. To prolong its lifespan, avoid using metal utensils on the non-stick surface and hand wash when possible.

5. Can I make an offer for the Deep Dish Baker Lid & Saute Pan?

Yes, you can make an offer for the Deep Dish Baker Lid & Saute Pan by emailing the seller at [email protected]. They have a brand new, unused Deep Dish Baker Lid and two extra Executive 8" Saute Pans available for purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
milkangel
  • ChefPeg
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
Replies
Views
ABakerzDozen