• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Used or Duplicate Deep Dish Covered Baker

In summary, the conversation is about a person wanting to purchase a Deep Dish Baker in September but is unable to afford the full price. They discuss borrowing from a director or hosting a show for a discount. They also mention the option of waiting until October to get a 60% discount through a party. Some suggest using the Kit enhancement in September to get a 40% discount.
feather18
Hey, My Kit enhancement is not till Sept, and I was wanting to get a Deep Dish Baker for Sept, so i could get bookings in Oct... Does anyone have a duplicate that they are willing to sell, or a used one? I just cant afford full price right now. Thanks if yall do!!
:rolleyes:

Do you want a Deep Dish Baker or the Deep Covered Baker?

the Cranberry Covered Baker, the one that everyone uses in the Micro, and that is the Host Special for Oct.

My kit enhancement isn't until Sept. either, so I will be placing my order Sept. 1st and order the Cranberry Covered Baker then.

You can host your own show and get one discounted now or place a personal order for 20% off.

Or borrow your directors to do a few pork tenderloin shows this month. I borrowed from my director all the time in the beginning.

yeah i thought about that. I guess I will just have to ask. I figured she would be using hers. But yeah im def. ordering one sept 1st, and gonna ask our cluster group if i can borrow. Thanks for all your tips everyone!! <3

feather18 said:
yeah i thought about that. I guess I will just have to ask. I figured she would be using hers. But yeah im def. ordering one sept 1st, and gonna ask our cluster group if i can borrow. Thanks for all your tips everyone!! <3

Why would you wait until Sept 1st? If you're going to place a personal order, you can do it at any time.

Sept 1st is my Kit enhancement, and i can get it 40% off!! I might try to wait till Oct, and try to get it for 60 % off if i do a party...!! I dono yet!!

get one with your kit enhancement... by the time october rolls around your DCB will have paid for itself many many times if you use it at shows.

1. What is a "Used or Duplicate Deep Dish Covered Baker"?

A Used or Duplicate Deep Dish Covered Baker is a cooking tool made by Pampered Chef. It is a stoneware dish with a lid that can be used to bake, roast, and cook a variety of dishes in the oven.

2. Is it safe to use a used Deep Dish Covered Baker?

Yes, it is safe to use a used Deep Dish Covered Baker as long as it is in good condition and has been properly cleaned. It is recommended to inspect the baker for any cracks or damage before use.

3. Can I use the Deep Dish Covered Baker in the microwave?

No, the Deep Dish Covered Baker is not safe to use in the microwave as it is made of stoneware and can crack or break under high heat. It is designed to be used in the oven.

4. How do I clean the Deep Dish Covered Baker?

The Deep Dish Covered Baker can be cleaned with hot water and a mild dish soap. It is not recommended to use harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners on the stoneware. It is also dishwasher safe.

5. What is the difference between a Used and Duplicate Deep Dish Covered Baker?

A Used Deep Dish Covered Baker is previously owned and may have some wear and tear, while a Duplicate Deep Dish Covered Baker is a brand new product that is identical to the original. Both can be used for cooking and have the same functionality.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefPeg
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • Energizermom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • PamperChefCarol