• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discontinued Covered Baker W/Lid

In summary, the "Discontinued Covered Baker W/Lid" is made of stoneware, making it strong and durable. It is microwave safe, but it is recommended to use oven mitts when handling it. The dimensions of the baker are approximately 11 inches in length, 8 inches in width, and 4 inches in height. It is also dishwasher safe, but hand washing with mild soap is recommended. The baker is oven safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and can be used in both conventional and convection ovens.
PamperChefCarol
I have a customer who wants to trade her old style (gently used) covered baker (the unglazed 13 X 9 with the stone covered bowl top) for the new deep covered cranberry baker. Not a trade so much, as she is looking to use hers as a partial payment then pay some for the DCB. Does that make sense??

I do not need, nor want this piece of stoneware. I can't store the stuff I have! Does anyone want/need or have a customer that would be interested in buying this. Price is negotiable but I need to know asap.

I have someone that would LOVE to have it!!! Any idea what shipping would be to 44903? Also, how much does she want for it?!?

I just saw an old baker and lid for sale at a rummage sale this weekend $20 each piece...totally NIB unused.No, I did not buy them, I have enough PC stuff! :)

Janet... don't you know... that's when you purchase things for your chef success friends (or for presents) :)

Check Craigslist if you have one for your area. I got a lid/bowl for $10. Used once.

Related to Discontinued Covered Baker W/Lid

What is the "Discontinued Covered Baker W/Lid" made of?

The "Discontinued Covered Baker W/Lid" is made of stoneware, which is a type of clay that has been fired at a high temperature to make it strong and durable.

Can I use the "Discontinued Covered Baker W/Lid" in the microwave?

Yes, the "Discontinued Covered Baker W/Lid" is microwave safe. However, it is recommended to use oven mitts when handling the baker as it may become hot during use.

What are the dimensions of the "Discontinued Covered Baker W/Lid"?

The "Discontinued Covered Baker W/Lid" measures approximately 11 inches in length, 8 inches in width, and 4 inches in height.

Is the "Discontinued Covered Baker W/Lid" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Discontinued Covered Baker W/Lid" is dishwasher safe. However, it is recommended to hand wash the baker with mild soap to prolong its lifespan.

Can I use the "Discontinued Covered Baker W/Lid" in the oven?

Yes, the "Discontinued Covered Baker W/Lid" is oven safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. It is also safe to use in a conventional or convection oven.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• clshirk
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Suzanne Johnson
  • Hunter
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Hannaberry
  • ChefLisa