• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Deep Covered Baker - Bottom/Vanilla

In summary, the Deep Covered Baker is a versatile cooking tool that can be used in the microwave, oven, or grill to cook a variety of dishes. It utilizes steam to cook food quickly and evenly, resulting in moist and flavorful meals. It is safe to use in the microwave, but metal utensils should be avoided to prevent scratching the non-stick surface. The Deep Covered Baker is dishwasher safe, but can also be hand washed with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge.
KimoMakano
Gold Member
I have a customer looking for only the bottom of their Deep Covered Baker in Vanilla (customer is in Alabama).

Any one out there have one, by chance?

Mahalo!!

We have never made the Deep Covered Baker in Vanilla. Are you sure it's not the Deep Dish Baker she wants?

The Deep Covered Baker doesn't come in Vanilla. Maybe you're thinking the Deep Dish Baker in Vanilla? The one that was just retired? I've got one, but it's been used (not a lot).

I didn't think there ever was. I was inactive for a couple years and thought maybe they had slipped on in on me. I got the request via email so I have contacted him to find out exactly what he is looking for.
Thought I would go ahead and throw it out there while I wait to hear from him.
Mahalo.

I have a deep dish baker in vanilla new in box. Let me know if that is what you are looking for.

Related to Deep Covered Baker - Bottom/Vanilla

What is the Deep Covered Baker used for?

The Deep Covered Baker is a versatile cooking tool that can be used to cook a variety of dishes such as roasts, casseroles, and even desserts. It is designed to be used in the microwave, oven, or even on the grill.

How does the Deep Covered Baker work?

The Deep Covered Baker utilizes the power of steam to cook food quickly and evenly. The lid has a unique dome shape that allows the steam to circulate around the food, resulting in moist and flavorful dishes.

Is the Deep Covered Baker safe to use in the microwave?

Yes, the Deep Covered Baker is microwave-safe, making it a convenient option for busy individuals who want to prepare meals quickly. However, it is important to follow the recommended cooking times and power levels for best results.

Can I use metal utensils with the Deep Covered Baker?

No, it is not recommended to use metal utensils with the Deep Covered Baker as it may scratch the non-stick surface. It is best to use silicone, plastic, or wooden utensils to protect the integrity of the pan.

How do I clean the Deep Covered Baker?

The Deep Covered Baker is dishwasher safe, making it easy to clean after use. However, if you prefer to hand wash it, simply use warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. Avoid using harsh chemicals or scrubbers that may damage the non-stick surface.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mzpatient
  • ChefLisa
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
baychef
  • jbenjamin
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies