• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Consultant's Guide to Identifying Vintage Bakers

In summary, the "Pampered Chef Consultant's Guide to Identifying Vintage Bakers" serves to help Pampered Chef consultants identify and determine the value of collectible stoneware pieces that were produced in the past. This guide can be used to benefit a consultant's business by attracting customers who are interested in collecting vintage bakers and providing accurate information about the products. Key features to look for when identifying a vintage baker include the Pampered Chef logo, production year, and specific shape and style. Not all vintage bakers are valuable, but this guide can assist in determining their value based on rarity, condition, and demand from collectors. Vintage bakers are no longer available for purchase from Pampered Chef, but the guide can be used
Miguel
Hello! I've only been a PC consultant for under a year and a customer asked me about a lid for an old baker she has. I think this "baker" was replaced by the deep dish baker. Anyone? :confused:

There used to be:
Rectangular Lid/Bowl that fit the Rectangular Baker
Baking Bowl that fit the Deep Dish Baker
Silicone lids that fit the Rectangular Baker or Deep Dish Baker (2 different lids)

So she could be referring to any of a number of items.

Thanks Chefann! That really helps :) She's looking for the "Baking Bowl that fit the Deep Dish Baker". If anyone has one, please let me know ~ I'd be interested in finding it for this customer (big potential host!)

I see in the US outlet products (Canada doesn't have outlet :( ) #1435 Rectangular Lid/Bowl is on there. Who would like to sell it to a Canadian Cheffer?

I just PM'd you!
Teresa

Just an FYI...The Lid/Bowl on the outlet is not the same as the Baking Bowl that fit the old Deep Dish Baker.

Related to Pampered Chef Consultant's Guide to Identifying Vintage Bakers

What is the purpose of the "Pampered Chef Consultant's Guide to Identifying Vintage Bakers"?

The purpose of this guide is to help Pampered Chef Consultants identify and determine the value of vintage bakers, which are collectible stoneware pieces that were produced by the company in the past.

How can I use this guide to benefit my Pampered Chef business?

By being knowledgeable about vintage bakers, you can attract customers who are interested in collecting these pieces and potentially increase your sales. You can also use this guide to educate your customers and provide them with accurate information about the products.

What are some key features to look for when identifying a vintage baker?

When identifying a vintage baker, you should look for the Pampered Chef logo, the year it was produced, and the specific shape and style of the piece. You can also use the guide to compare the characteristics of the baker to known vintage pieces.

Are all vintage bakers from Pampered Chef valuable?

Not all vintage bakers are considered valuable, as the value depends on factors such as rarity, condition, and demand from collectors. This guide can help you determine the value of a specific vintage baker based on these factors.

Can I purchase vintage bakers from Pampered Chef as a consultant?

No, vintage bakers are no longer available for purchase from Pampered Chef. They are only available through resale or from collectors. However, you can use this guide to help your customers find and purchase vintage bakers from reputable sources.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbenjamin
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
MissyPC
Replies
Views
AmandaKeyser
  • ChefLisa
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies