• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Vintage Pampered Chef Product

In summary, a vintage Pampered Chef product is any item that is no longer available for purchase by the company. They can be found through third-party sellers or at garage sales and thrift stores. As long as they are in good condition, they are safe to use. However, it may be difficult to find replacement parts for these products. Whether it is worth purchasing a vintage Pampered Chef product depends on personal preference and the condition of the product.
ChefLisa
Hi all!

I have never heard of this, but a customer of mine has a vintage Pampered Chef pastry mat. She told me it has a cover to it and she needs a new cover. Is anyone familiar with this? If so, does anyone have one?

Doesn't ring a bell to me... we have the current pastry mat and the older version was round and grey... I don't recall one before that... Sorry!

I've been with PC for 19 years and don't remember anything like that. I bet she has us confused with another DS company.

It does not sound like anything I have ever seen. Maybe I will ask to meet up with her so I can see what she has.

Not that I am familiar with Tupperware, but I remember they had one but not with a cover.:confused: Now you have me curious!!!

Related to Looking for a Vintage Pampered Chef Product

What is considered a "vintage" Pampered Chef product?

A vintage Pampered Chef product is typically considered to be any product that was discontinued or no longer available for purchase by the company. This can include items from past catalogs or limited edition items that were only available for a short time.

Where can I find vintage Pampered Chef products?

You can find vintage Pampered Chef products through third-party sellers on websites such as eBay or Etsy. You may also be able to find them at garage sales, thrift stores, or through online marketplaces such as Facebook Marketplace or Craigslist.

Are vintage Pampered Chef products still safe to use?

As long as the product is in good condition and has been properly cared for, vintage Pampered Chef products are still safe to use. However, it is important to thoroughly inspect the product for any damage or wear before using it.

Can I still get replacement parts for vintage Pampered Chef products?

It is unlikely that you will be able to find replacement parts for vintage Pampered Chef products, as they are no longer being produced by the company. It may be possible to find similar parts from other sources, but it is not guaranteed.

Is it worth it to purchase a vintage Pampered Chef product?

This ultimately depends on your personal preference and the condition of the product. While some people may enjoy collecting and using vintage Pampered Chef products, others may prefer to purchase newer items with updated features. It is important to carefully consider the condition and cost of the product before making a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kidzmom55
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jbenjamin
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
MissyPC
  • jregini