• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso- Deep Dish Baker (Just Retired)

In summary, the Iso-Deep Dish Baker is a baking dish designed for even heat distribution and easy food release. It can be used in both the microwave and oven, has a capacity of 3 quarts, and is dishwasher safe. It can also be used to cook frozen foods with adjusted cooking time.
Jode7227
I am in search of a Deep Dish baker for one of my customers. Please let me know if one of you out there has one that is NIB and available to be sold.
Thanks
-Jody

I have one NIB and I also have one in Forrest Green, also NIB (it was available just one season I believe in that color). Email me if interested.

[email protected]

1. What is the difference between the Iso-Deep Dish Baker and a regular baking dish?

The Iso-Deep Dish Baker is specifically designed to evenly distribute heat and bake food more evenly compared to a regular baking dish. It also has a non-stick surface for easy food release and clean up.

2. Can the Iso-Deep Dish Baker be used in the microwave?

Yes, the Iso-Deep Dish Baker is safe to use in the microwave. It is also oven-safe up to 450°F.

3. How many servings can the Iso-Deep Dish Baker hold?

The Iso-Deep Dish Baker has a capacity of 3 quarts, making it perfect for serving 6-8 people.

4. Is the Iso-Deep Dish Baker dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso-Deep Dish Baker is dishwasher safe, making clean up a breeze.

5. Can the Iso-Deep Dish Baker be used to cook frozen foods?

Yes, the Iso-Deep Dish Baker can be used to cook frozen foods. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly based on the food's packaging instructions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
gina119
  • Hunter
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Hannaberry
  • cooking.with.ann