• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lid for the Metal Baking (9X13) Pan

In summary, the lid for the Metal Baking (9X13) Pan measures 9 inches by 13 inches and is made of durable, BPA-free plastic. It is dishwasher and microwave safe, and creates an airtight seal to keep baked goods fresh and prevent spills during transportation.
esavvymom
Staff member
So this won't help alot of you, but I did find a lid that fits our Metal Baking 9x13 cake pan. Those of you who have been PC Fans/addicts for awhile, may have or remember these. The flexible silicone(?) lids for the rectangular stone baker!!!
(I can't find a picture anywhere, but it was the light-tan silicon material with the 'accordion' folds in the center to stretch a bit. It was for the rect. baker.)

It fits almost perfectly! The ends are snug- just the sides a little larger- but it has a good fit overall, plus it's domed up in the middle for cakes, etc.!

My DH actually figured it out. He found it in my cupboard. I NEVER Used it with the stone it was intended....I never thought it fit correctly, but could never part with it (go figure :confused:). He saw it in the cabinet and thought it was for the cake pan, so he used it and it worked wonderfully!

So if you have one of those in your cabinet, dig it out and that's what you can use it with!

And of course the only lid I have is the round one! LOLGreat tip girl! ;)

I have one I would be glad to sell :)

Oh, I'm good. Not one of those "must haves" on my wish list. But thanks! ;)

Hi there! Thank you for sharing this tip with us. It's always great to find new uses for our products and I'm sure many consultants and customers will appreciate knowing about this lid that can fit our Metal Baking 9x13 cake pan. It's also great that your husband was able to discover this solution for you. Happy cooking!

What are the dimensions of the Lid for the Metal Baking (9X13) Pan?

The lid measures 9 inches by 13 inches, fitting perfectly over our standard metal baking pan.

Is the Lid for the Metal Baking (9X13) Pan dishwasher safe?

Yes, the lid is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

What material is the Lid for the Metal Baking (9X13) Pan made of?

The lid is made of durable, BPA-free plastic that can withstand high temperatures in the oven.

Can the Lid for the Metal Baking (9X13) Pan be used in the microwave?

Yes, the lid is microwave safe and can be used to cover food while reheating in the microwave.

Does the Lid for the Metal Baking (9X13) Pan create an airtight seal?

Yes, the lid creates a tight seal to keep your baked goods fresh and prevent spills during transportation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
paroese
  • pampchefsarah
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • Gypsy Rose
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies