• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is a Deep Dish Baker Lid Available for Purchase?

In summary, the Deep Dish Baker Lid for Sale is 11 inches in diameter and is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. It is also microwave and dishwasher safe, making it convenient for all your cooking needs. The lid is made of durable stoneware with a glazed finish for easy cleaning.
hmolah
Hello -

I have a new, never used in box Deep Dish Baker Lid. I have no use for it, so I thought I'd post it here! I'd ask $15 for the item, which includes USPS priority shipping to any address in the USA. PM me if interested!

This lid works well on the pie plate in the insulated tote - just thought i'd throw that in there :)

Oh, didn't know it would work on the pie plate!! Hmmm....I just got one of those recently too! ;) I might have to keep it now! lol

It doesn't snap on to the pie plate, but it works well in the tote because it straps it in place.

1. What is the size of the Deep Dish Baker Lid?

The Deep Dish Baker Lid for Sale is 11 inches in diameter, making it the perfect size for making deep dish casseroles, pies, and more!

2. Is the Deep Dish Baker Lid oven-safe?

Yes, the lid is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, making it perfect for all your baking needs.

3. Can the Deep Dish Baker Lid be used in the microwave?

Yes, the lid is microwave-safe, making it convenient for reheating leftovers or cooking quick meals.

4. Is the Deep Dish Baker Lid dishwasher safe?

Yes, the lid is dishwasher safe, making cleanup a breeze.

5. What materials is the Deep Dish Baker Lid made of?

The lid is made of stoneware, which is durable and can withstand high temperatures. It also has a glazed finish for easy cleaning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sslangley
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • almondfarm
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
urbnk8
  • Molly Jo