• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Retired Kitchen Products for Sale: Deep Dish Baker, Serving Utensils, and More!

In summary, a member is offering retired products for sale and providing the prices for each item. The prices do not include shipping and the preferred payment method is through Paypal. The member also mentions having current items for sale, but cannot post them on the forum and suggests joining a Yahoo group called "Let's Make a Deal." Other members discuss how to access the group and clarify the rules for posting on the forum.
pampchefrhondab
Hi Everyone,

I'm posting here first to see if anyone wants some retired products I have for sale. These are all new in box:

White Tool Turn About - $15.00

Deep Dish Baker Lid (Silicone) - $12.50

Rectangular Baker Lid (Silicone) - $14.50

Stainless Serving Fork - $15.00
Stainless Serving Spoon - $15.00 - want to sell as a set

Generation II Stir Fry Skillet - $50.00

Sweetheart Towels - $15.00

Microfiber Towel - Sea Green - $6.50

These prices do not include shipping. I will ship either priority or parcel post, your preference. I prefer Paypal, but can accept personal checks.

Please let me know if you need any of these items.

I also have some current items I'm selling, but since we can't sell them here I posted them on "Let's Make a Deal."

Thanks,

How do I get to Lets make a deal?

it is a yahoo group. so go to the yahoo page and click groups and you can search for it I believe. You will go days without anything and then get like 20 in aday!! That is were I bought the new consultant tote, they FD that had it didn't want it. I love it!! It is good, honest people.

You can post current items here, too.

Let's Make a Deal HelpOkay I've tried to post my items on "Let's Make a Deal" but for some reason it's not posting.

I'm a member and I just sent it to the email address. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

The rules state only retired items.

If I can post current, I'll list those items tonight.

DebbieJ said:

Can someone please post the link to lets make a deal? I tryed searching for it and couldn't find it.
Thanks

DebbieJ said:

No, you are not allowed to post current items here OR on LMAD

You can however have people PM or email you for a list

Hm, others have posted current items so I thought it was okay. My mistake!

I tought LMAD would let you list current items, just not full price.

DebbieJ said:
Hm, others have posted current items so I thought it was okay. My mistake!

I made the same mistake too but I got an email from Deb that told me my thread was being deleted because the items are currently in the catalog. However, since they cannot continuously monitor the Marketplace, some posts get through and never shut down. Seems a bit unfair that I was closed but others are still posting but oh well....life goes on I guess.

vangogirl said:
Can someone please post the link to lets make a deal? I tryed searching for it and couldn't find it.
Thanks

Its [email protected]

You will have to set up a yahoo ID and password first. Then you have to request membership. I think they ask you for your consultant numbers, etc. I signed up a long time ago so I don't exactly remember all of the steps.

1. What is the condition of the retired kitchen products for sale?

The retired kitchen products for sale are in gently used condition. They may have some minor wear and tear, but overall they are in great shape and still fully functional.

2. Can I still use these retired kitchen products for cooking and baking?

Yes, absolutely! These retired kitchen products were designed and made to withstand regular use in the kitchen. They are still safe and effective for cooking and baking.

3. Are the retired kitchen products dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of our products, including the retired ones, are dishwasher safe. However, for best results, we recommend hand washing them to prolong their lifespan.

4. Do you offer any warranty or guarantee for the retired kitchen products?

Unfortunately, since these products are retired and no longer in production, we are not able to offer any warranty or guarantee. However, we stand by the quality of our products and we are confident that you will be satisfied with your purchase.

5. Can I return or exchange the retired kitchen products if I am not satisfied?

Yes, you can return or exchange the retired kitchen products within 30 days of purchase. Please note that the products must be in their original condition and packaging. Shipping fees may apply.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Denise K
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Denise K
  • Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • momoftwins