• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in Bracelet Charms for $20 Each? Check Out My Available Collection!

In summary, bracelet charms are typically made of metal, enamel, glass, and crystals, and may also include natural materials like wood or stone. They are designed to fit most popular bracelet brands, but it is recommended to check specific measurements before purchase. Charms can be easily added or removed from the bracelet and come with a lifetime warranty. To maintain their appearance, it is recommended to avoid harsh chemicals and excessive moisture, and clean with a soft cloth and mild soap if needed.
pampered.chris
Gold Member
I have the following charms available for $20 each (includes regular USPS shipping; insurance/confirmation is extra):

On Bracelet: (never worn)

Food Chopper-pending

New in package:

Deep Covered Baker

Stockpot---pending

EMAIL me at [email protected] if interested.
I won't check my PM's here very often, but I check my email many times a day.

Happy Holidays!

Last edited:
did HO say they are worth $20 each.

If the tool turnabout and mixing bowls don't go through I would like them. Thanks. Chefannie

pclinskie said:
did HO say they are worth $20 each.

It is called "supply and demand". ;). That is what people are paying for them. No one knows the value yet, and probably wont until our 1099 comes in.

chefannie said:
If the tool turnabout and mixing bowls don't go through I would like them. Thanks. Chefannie

Sorry, Chefannie, they are now sold. Thank you for your interest!

esavvymom said:
It is called "supply and demand". ;). That is what people are paying for them. No one knows the value yet, and probably wont until our 1099 comes in.

Some charms are going for WAY more on ebay!!

What are bracelet charms made of?

Bracelet charms are typically made of materials such as metal, enamel, glass, and crystals. Some may also include natural materials like wood or stone.

Do the bracelet charms fit all bracelet brands?

Our bracelet charms are designed to fit most popular bracelet brands, including Pandora, Alex and Ani, and Brighton. However, we recommend checking the specific measurements of each charm before purchasing.

Can I add or remove charms from my bracelet?

Yes, our bracelet charms come with a clasp that allows them to be easily added or removed from your bracelet. This allows you to customize your bracelet and switch out charms as desired.

Do you offer a warranty for your bracelet charms?

Yes, we offer a lifetime warranty for all of our bracelet charms. If your charm breaks or becomes damaged, simply contact us and we will provide a replacement or refund.

Are there any special care instructions for bracelet charms?

To keep your bracelet charms looking their best, we recommend avoiding exposure to harsh chemicals or excessive moisture. You can clean them with a soft cloth and mild soap if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefCKHall
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
  • doughmama
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
doughmama
  • gailz2