• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in a Charm Bracelet and 7 Charms? Check Out My Listing!

In summary, the "Fs: Bracelet and 7 Charms" set includes a silver bracelet and seven charms, each representing a different letter "F". These charms are interchangeable with other Pampered Chef bracelets and are made of high-quality, lead-free and nickel-free metal for durability and safety. The bracelet can hold up to 10 charms, allowing you to add more to your collection over time. You can purchase individual charms from this set or other Pampered Chef charm sets, but buying the entire set is more cost-effective and ensures a complete matching set.
gailz2
Gold Member
I am selling the charm bracelet and 7 charms, all new in packages, in the little velvet bag.

The charms I have are DCB, Sprice TurnAround (?), QuikStir Pitcher, Stainless Bowls, another quickstir pitcher, food chopper, recruiting apron.

Right now, I am only offering them as a set. I will send them USPS, with signature required upon delivery. Asking price for all: $120.

I just wanted to let everyone know who contacted me for individual charm sales, that the entire lot was sold. Thank you for your interest and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I am also selling my bracelet and charms. I have all except all the earned charms with the exception of the recruitment ones. Asking price for all is $150 and includes shipping. Will accept payment via PayPal. Please private message me if interested.

What is included in the "Fs: Bracelet and 7 Charms" set?

The "Fs: Bracelet and 7 Charms" set includes one silver bracelet and seven charms, each representing a different letter "F".

Are the charms interchangeable with other Pampered Chef bracelets?

Yes, the charms in the "Fs: Bracelet and 7 Charms" set are compatible with all other Pampered Chef bracelets, allowing you to mix and match to create your own unique look.

What materials are the bracelet and charms made of?

The bracelet and charms are made of high-quality, lead-free and nickel-free metal, ensuring durability and safety for everyday wear.

Can I add more charms to the bracelet?

Yes, the bracelet is designed to hold up to 10 charms, so you can easily add more to your collection over time.

Do I have to purchase the entire set or can I buy individual charms?

You can purchase individual charms from the "Fs: Bracelet and 7 Charms" set or any other Pampered Chef charm set. However, buying the entire set is more cost-effective and allows you to have a complete matching set.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefCKHall
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
  • doughmama
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
doughmama
  • jenniepc