• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Deviled Eggs Disaster: Replacing My Cracked Chillzane

I have had the paprika issue, too. I just spritzed it with some Clorox Clean-up and let it sit a while...then ran it through the dishwasher and it's good as new
jrstephens
Well, I fianlly got my cracked rectangle chillzane CORRECTLY replaced and today when I put my deviled eggs in it the paprika stained it!!! UHHHH!!! I really hate to try to sale something that is causing me so much trouble. I thought they were suppose to be stained resistant? I am soaking it in a baking soda paste and will be off to the store tomorrow to get nonabrasive bleach cleaner as the directions instruct!

I am just very frustrated with this product! And I have them ALL and really dread having problems with the other ones! I guess I will make sure not to put anything that could possibly staini them! Does this mean a tomatoe based dip or something is going to stain the dip inserts or mini-bowl? HELP PLEASE!!!

One of the very first things I heard about the Chillzanne egg tray, was NOT to sprinkle paprika on the eggs while in the tray. If you want to decorate the eggs, do it before you set them into the indents. There is something about
the paprika that stains, so I have chosen to use other seasonings, and warn everyone who considers buying them. You may be thinking about the Mix N Scrapers not staining. Well, that needs to be spoken with care, as far as I am concerned. Anyone who leaves the scrapers in red sauces or red jello too long will have a challenge getting them pure white, easily. I don't like to soak them in bleach to get them white again, but have done that on a few occasions. I don't use that as a selling point. I simply rinse them off as soon as I am finished using them, rather than let them set in the sink or pan.

I usually make mine with the dill mix and sprinkle extra on top. EGG-cellent! :D

I read the bleach pen gets rid of the stains. With paprika you need to sprinkle them first, then put them in. I have never tried it, but that plastic booster stuff that you put in your dishwasher might get rid of them too!

The new cutting board with the measuring cups built in stains! I didn't even cut anything on it that would stain it, but put it in the dishwasher while a bowl with sphagetti sauce residue was in there. I've bleached it and it won't come out. Also, the little grey stoppers that hold in the measuring cups have already been lost. $30 for such a piece of crap!

Had my chilzanne stain too - just washed it with lemon JOY and it came out fine. You can scrape at it with a green scrubby sponge, too, if need be.

I'm a firm believer in the Mr. Clean Magic Erasers. I have friends who've gotten Sharpie permanent marker off stuff with it. You might give that a try.

raebates said:
I'm a firm believer in the Mr. Clean Magic Erasers. I have friends who've gotten Sharpie permanent marker off stuff with it. You might give that a try.

LOVE those!! for EVERYHING :)

I have had the paprika issue, too. I just spritzed it with some Clorox Clean-up and let it sit a while...then ran it through the dishwasher and it's good as new :)

1. How did your Chillzane container crack?

The Chillzane container may have cracked due to mishandling or exposure to extreme temperatures. It is important to always handle the container with care and avoid placing it in hot or cold environments.

2. Can I still use the cracked Chillzane container?

We do not recommend using a cracked Chillzane container as it may compromise the safety and effectiveness of the product. We suggest replacing it with a new one to ensure the best results.

3. Can I use a different container to make deviled eggs?

Absolutely! While the Chillzane container is designed specifically for making deviled eggs, you can use any container that is suitable for holding boiled eggs and has a lid to keep them fresh.

4. How do I replace my cracked Chillzane container?

If you purchased the Chillzane container from Pampered Chef, you can reach out to our customer service team for a replacement. If you purchased it from a consultant, please contact them directly for assistance with a replacement.

5. Can I use the cracked Chillzane container for other purposes?

While we do not recommend using a cracked Chillzane container for making deviled eggs, you can repurpose it for other kitchen tasks such as storing small items or serving dips. Just make sure to thoroughly clean it before using it for any other purpose.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
minirottie
  • jdavis
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
jdavis
  • TheReeds2004
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies