• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Product Suggestions and Tips From Test Kitchen!

In summary, the Pineapple Wedger Cover may fit loosely at first, but will tighten after being dishwashed. The Sheet Pans can be cleaned with nonabrasive materials and rust can be removed with stainless cleaner or aluminum polisher. The idea of using the Chip n Dip and Large Collapsible Bowl together to keep food chilled was shared and praised by consultants. It was also noted that the products work well together and make a great set.
heat123
Silver Member
PRODUCT QUESTIONS:

Is the Pineapple Wedger Cover suppose to fit so loosely??

This question was posed to the Test Kitchen by Director Holly Stephens.

Here is the response directly from the Pampered Chef Test Kitchen.

We found that the Pineapple Wedger Cover will slightly tighten once dishwashed. When developing the cover, if it was made tight initially, then after dishwashing it would become too tight.

How Do You Clean the Sheet Pans Effectively??

This question was posed to the Test Kitchen by Director Morphia Schwartz

Here is the response directly from the Pampered Chef Test Kitchen.

Thank you for contacting The Pampered Chef®. Thank you for taking the time to inquire on cleaning the Sheet Pans. The below information can be found in the Use & Care for the Sheet Pans. I am also forwarding your message on to our Test Kitchens for their review and possibly other suggestions on removing “grime” from the Sheet Pans.

Pans will naturally darken with use and dishwashing. This does not affect the performance of the pan. To maintain luster, hand wash.
If rust occurs, use Pampered Chef® Stainless Cleaner or an aluminum polisher and cleanser which can be purchased at most grocery stores. Rinse and dry completely.
A nonabrasive sponge, cloth or kitchen brush may be used on exterior and interior surfaces.
Do not use abrasive cleansers, such as steel wool, cleansers with chlorine bleach or oven cleaning solutions as this may permanently damage the surface and void the guarantee.
Aerosol non-stick sprays may create a sticky residue which is difficult to clean if not washed promptly or overheated.
Follow recipe temperature and baking time.

Providing quality products and service is a priority at The Pampered Chef®. We appreciate your taking the time to address this question and look forward to assisting you again.

Thank you,

Tracy Lopez

Administrative Assistant to the Director & Managers of Customer Solutions

The Pampered Chef, LTD.

GREAT IDEA:
I got this idea for the Chip n Dip and the new Large collapsible bowl. You can put ice in the new large collapsible bowl and the chip n dip will fit over it. Perfect for cheese, meats, deviled eggs, etc.

Shared by Consultant Sandy Kristof

Ps... hope that helps with the Pineapple wedger cover issues that some were stating in the PA wedger review! :)

WOW! Great info!! Thanks GF....;)

Ginger428 said:
WOW! Great info!! Thanks GF....;)

Hey YOU! How are ya!?! How's Team Ginge doing? Got more than 1 recruit now??

heat123 said:
Hey YOU! How are ya!?! How's Team Ginge doing? Got more than 1 recruit now??

Not yet! Hopefully soon though....;)

Ginger428 said:
Not yet! Hopefully soon though....;)

Yeay for you! I heard who too, if it's who I am thinkin of!?!;)

Just bumping for the last part:
GREAT IDEA:
I got this idea for the Chip n Dip and the new Large collapsible bowl. You can put ice in the new large collapsible bowl and the chip n dip will fit over it. Perfect for cheese, meats, deviled eggs, etc.

Takes the place of our Chillzanne problem ;). heehee Very Cool Idea! And it looks like a set cause of the matching colors :p
Sorry the pic did not paste on here.

Last edited:
heat123 said:
GREAT IDEA:

Takes the place of our Chillzanne problem ;). heehee Very Cool Idea! And it looks like a set cause of the matching colors :p

This totally fits inside perfectly! Like it was meant-made for it!:love: Love that idea, genius!

Cool! One of the things I love most about PC is the way products work together. I will be using this as a selling point. :)

heat123 said:
GREAT IDEA:

is this with the bowl open or collasped? it seems not much ice would ft around it collasped? I am trying to envision this, may have to get mine out and check it out :)

Great info!!! Thanks for sharing!

heat123 said:
GREAT IDEA:
Question-- The large collapsible bowl is from last year (the 8 qt.). Is this tip referring to the larger of the 2 from this year, which would be the MEDIUM collapsible bowl, AKA the 4 quart?

chefann said:
Question-- The large collapsible bowl is from last year (the 8 qt.). Is this tip referring to the larger of the 2 from this year, which would be the MEDIUM collapsible bowl, AKA the 4 quart?

Yeah, I was wondering about that too....

Okay, decided to test it out... I believe that it is the large (8 qt) opened. When it is opened the chip-n-dip fits sits right inside so that the top of the chip-n-dip is sitting about 1/2" down in. IF it's collapsed it just sort of sits on top and like someone said, doesn't hold much ice... I'll take pictures and post.

The really cool thing is the lid fits on the bowl with the chip-n-dip in it for transporting and storing! Very Cool tip, thanks for sharing!!

Attachments

• pc bowls 001.jpg
    pc bowls 001.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 519
  • pc bowls 002.jpg
    pc bowls 002.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 440
  • pc bowls 003.jpg
    pc bowls 003.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 428
Yup, the largest 8 qt bowl, fits like a charm!

1. How do I know which products from Pampered Chef's Test Kitchen are the best?

Our Test Kitchen carefully selects and tests all of our products to ensure they meet our high standards of quality and performance. You can trust that any product recommended by our team has been thoroughly tested and is guaranteed to be a great addition to your kitchen.

2. Can I suggest a product for the Test Kitchen to review?

Yes, we love hearing from our customers and welcome product suggestions from our community. You can submit your suggestions through our website or by contacting our customer service team.

3. Are the product suggestions and tips from the Test Kitchen only for experienced chefs?

No, our Test Kitchen provides product suggestions and tips for all cooking levels. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced chef, you can benefit from our recommendations and tips to elevate your cooking skills.

4. Can I find all of the products suggested by the Test Kitchen on Pampered Chef's website?

Yes, all of the products recommended by our Test Kitchen can be found on our website. You can also find additional information and tips about each product on its individual product page.

5. How often are new product suggestions and tips added to the Test Kitchen section?

Our Test Kitchen is constantly testing and reviewing new products, so new recommendations and tips are added regularly. Be sure to check back frequently for updates and new additions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • BethCooks4U
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Debala715