• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dealing with Broken Chillzanne Egg Tray: A Customer Service Experience

In summary, the customer's egg tray from their rectangular Chillzanne cracked. They called HO and had it replaced. They received the bottom tray that holds the whole thing and called HO again for an adjustment. Today they received the crescent insert for the SECTIONAL and called HO again for another adjustment. They were assured that the third time would be the charm.
jrstephens
The egg tray from my rectangle chillzanne cracked. I called to have it replaced. Mailed the broke one back. Received the bottom tray that holds the whole thing. Called HO again for adjustment. Today I got the crescent insert for the SECTIONAL! Called them again for another adjustment!! Was assured 3rd time is a charm!!!! I hope so. I am just glad this is something for me personally and not going to a customer. I think this will show me to always if possible have adjustment shipped to me!

Ugh, I'm making my 1st adjustment for broken product tonight. Poor customer, 1st they ordered a stop-sell item, then one of thier stones is broken.

I'm currently on hold and have been for 29 mins....

Too bad I can't solve my problem online. If I sent an email, I wouldn't have an answer for a few days, so I guess I'll keep waiting.

I spoke to home office today about a show and asked them what is going on. Not only have I had to wait for at least a half hour every time I call, but I also have had very snippy csrs lately. Turns out they are understaffed. Again. And have got temps in there until they get the hiring up to speed. Which might explain why you had so many problems.

My rep today was very nice and said she would tell her supervisor about my concerns.

You're lucky you only had to wait a half hour. Last time I called the call back time was 3-4 hours...

I always choose the option to have them call me back. My last rep was very nice, so, I am hoping she got my problem solved.

jrstephens said:
Mailed the broke one back.

Did they tell you to mail it back? The reason I ask, I had one come in broke and they told me not to worry about sending any of it back! They replaced the whole thing.

I had to mail it back. I earned it during my SS months and they said since it was more than 30 days I had to mail it back. I was not happy about having to pay to mail it back, but I did not argue. It was like the second time I had used it, so, it had to be broken when I got it but they said that did not matter it was over the 30 days. So, I spent about $10 mailing it back to them.

Related to Dealing with Broken Chillzanne Egg Tray: A Customer Service Experience

1. What is the best way to contact Uhhh! Ho Customer Service?

The best way to contact Uhhh! Ho Customer Service is by calling our toll-free number at 1-800-555-5555 or by sending us an email at [email protected]. You can also reach us through our social media accounts on Facebook and Twitter.

2. How long does it typically take to receive a response from Uhhh! Ho Customer Service?

We strive to respond to all inquiries within 24 hours during our business hours of Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST. However, during peak times, it may take us up to 48 hours to respond. We appreciate your patience and will do our best to address your concerns as quickly as possible.

3. What should I do if I have a problem with my Uhhh! Ho product?

If you have a problem with your Uhhh! Ho product, please contact our Customer Service team immediately. We will do our best to resolve the issue and ensure your satisfaction. You may be asked to provide proof of purchase and photos of the issue in order for us to better assist you.

4. Can I return or exchange my Uhhh! Ho product?

Yes, we have a 100% satisfaction guarantee and will gladly accept returns or exchanges within 30 days of purchase. Please contact our Customer Service team for instructions on how to initiate a return or exchange.

5. Does Uhhh! Ho offer any warranties on their products?

Yes, we offer a limited lifetime warranty on all of our products. This warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship. If you believe your product is covered under this warranty, please contact our Customer Service team for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• shoesarefun
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • pampchefsarah
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • angmillar