• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Backordered Items At CC: What You Need To Know

In summary, there have been recent backorders for several items including the Mega Scraper, Micro Scraper, Stainless Whisk, BBQ Grill Basket, and Executive 12" Skillet. There may not have been a notification about these backorders due to them being shipped quickly after the rest of the order. The Mega Scraper is currently on backorder for consultants and will be shipped with shows for guests. It is still possible to submit backordered items for orders.
pamperedposey
Silver Member
Is it just me, or have they stopped telling us when items go on backorder? I just happened to look on CC and saw all of these items are backordered right now...

The following information is current as of Thursday, April 17, 2008:

The following items are currently on back order:

Mega Scraper, Item #1701 — Consultant orders only
Micro Scraper, Item #1702
Stainless Whisk, Item #2475
BBQ Grill Basket, Item #2707

Executive 12" Skillet, Item #2865

I am the only one who only knew about 2 out of those 5 items?

Sorry, maybe I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning...have to go start packing for our 11 hour drive to Dallas :( .

P3 will let you know when you enter the item # on an order.

HO usually only sends out an announcement about BOs when they involve a long delay. Many people have posted that they've been receiving items within a couple of days of the rest of the order.

I know there was a quick turn around for the grill basket, but the whisk took me off guard.

does anyone know when the mega scraper is going to finally be off of backorder, any rumors?

ivebeen4given said:
does anyone know when the mega scraper is going to finally be off of backorder, any rumors?

It's only on backorder for consultants - they are shipping with shows for guests.

My mom ordered a mega scaper on her last show. She gave it to me as a surprise. It was very sweet. i thought it was for her. I like it, a lot.

stacywhitlow said:
P3 will let you know when you enter the item # on an order.

Yep! I got a "yield" lookng sing last night when I entered the grill basket.

I figure that is why we are not getting the emails and that they are shipping out soon.

I put an adjustment in for a whisk that was left out of one of my shows but now I am wondering if it was left out b/c it was on BO. I am assuming though that the adjustment would not have gone through if it was on BO then. I noticed the BO a day or so after the adjustment. I have received the whisk already.

we can still submit backordered things right?? I have a customer who wants the basket. I told her its backordered and as of now, she still wants it.

Related to Backordered Items At CC: What You Need To Know

What does it mean when an item is on backorder?

When an item is on backorder, it means that the item is currently out of stock and not available for immediate delivery. It is still available for purchase, but there may be a delay in receiving the item.

Why do items go on backorder?

Items can go on backorder for a variety of reasons. It could be due to unexpected high demand, production delays, or inventory shortages. We strive to keep our inventory well-stocked, but sometimes factors beyond our control can cause items to go on backorder.

How long will it take for a backordered item to become available?

The time it takes for a backordered item to become available again can vary. It depends on the reason for the backorder and how quickly we can restock the item. We will do our best to provide an estimated restock date when possible.

Can I cancel an order if an item is on backorder?

Yes, you can cancel an order if an item is on backorder. Please contact our customer service team to process the cancellation. However, if the item becomes available before the cancellation is processed, the order will be fulfilled.

Will I still be charged for a backordered item?

Yes, you will still be charged for a backordered item. Payment is typically processed at the time of purchase, regardless of whether the item is in stock or on backorder.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
luvtocook
  • dannyzmom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • PurpleAngel