• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New List of Backordered Items!!

In summary, "backordered" means that an item is currently out of stock and will be shipped as soon as it becomes available. The time it takes for backordered items to become available can vary and depends on the item and supplier availability. You can still place an order for a backordered item, which will reserve it for you. Your entire order will not be delayed if it includes a backordered item, as we will ship available items first. You can cancel your backordered item before it is shipped by contacting our customer service team.
Fluffy215
Gold Member
I was just on CC and realized there is a few new items added to back order list. Here is what it said....

The following information is current as of Thursday, May 1, 2008:

The following items are currently on back order:

Salad & Berry Spinner, Item #1785
Dots Cup (set of 2), Item #2073
BBQ Grill Basket, Item #2707

What a month to have the Spinner on backorder with everyone starting to want salads LOL

That's probably why it's on back order. :) And possibly because more new consultants earned it in the last recruiting promo than they planned. Rich Hlava from HO, who is in charge of ordering products, among other things, mentioned at the regional on Tuesday that it can be very hard to know what inventory levels to have on hand. Depending on the product, they're currently ordering from suppliers for August's forecasted sales.

Not to mention it was an April host special and kit enhancement!

Wow....yeah hard to detemine what will be sold....certainly wouldn't want Rich's job!

!!

Hi there! Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I know how frustrating it can be to have items on back order, especially when they are in high demand like the Salad & Berry Spinner. Rest assured, our team is working hard to get these items back in stock as soon as possible. In the meantime, we have plenty of other great products to help with your salad needs. Happy cooking!

1. What does "backordered" mean?

"Backordered" means that the item is currently out of stock and will not be available for immediate shipment. It will be shipped to you as soon as it becomes available again.

2. How long does it usually take for backordered items to become available?

The time it takes for backordered items to become available can vary. It depends on the specific item and its availability from our suppliers. Our team is constantly working to restock these items as quickly as possible.

3. Can I still place an order for a backordered item?

Yes, you can still place an order for a backordered item. This will reserve the item for you and it will be shipped to you as soon as it becomes available again.

4. Will my entire order be delayed if it includes a backordered item?

No, your entire order will not be delayed. We will ship the available items in your order first, and the backordered item will be shipped separately as soon as it becomes available.

5. Can I cancel my backordered item?

Yes, you can cancel your backordered item at any time before it has been shipped. Please contact our customer service team for assistance with canceling your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PurpleAngel
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • trps
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedposey