• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Backordered Supplies - April 17, 2008

In summary, an item being on backorder means it is currently out of stock and awaiting more inventory. The estimated availability date for backordered items can vary, but customers can still place orders for these items and have them shipped as soon as they become available. If a backordered item is part of a larger order, the entire order will be held until all items are available to avoid extra shipping fees. Customers can cancel their order for a backordered item before it is shipped, or initiate a return if it has already been shipped.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
The following information is current as of Thursday, April 17, 2008:

The following items are currently on back order:

Mega Scraper, Item #1701 — Consultant orders only
Micro Scraper, Item #1702
Stainless Whisk, Item #2475
BBQ Grill Basket, Item #2707
Executive 12" Skillet, Item #2865

And the metal sheet pans on stop sell!

hmm... there seems to be a correlation between these products and people's S/S top sellers. ;)

chefann said:
hmm... there seems to be a correlation between these products and people's S/S top sellers. ;)

Guess that means we're doin' our jobs well, huh?

pamperedlinda said:
The stainless whisk? Really?
That was my thought!

I mentioned this earlier but the grill baskets are only a couple days behind right now.

Related to Backordered Supplies - April 17, 2008

What does it mean if an item is on backorder?

If an item is on backorder, it means that it is currently out of stock and we are waiting for more inventory to arrive. This can happen due to high demand or production delays.

When will backordered items be available?

The estimated availability date for backordered items can vary. We work closely with our suppliers to get these items back in stock as soon as possible. You can check the estimated availability date on our website or contact customer service for more information.

Can I still place an order for a backordered item?

Yes, you can still place an order for a backordered item. This will reserve the item for you and it will be shipped to you as soon as it becomes available. Please note that your credit card will be charged at the time of purchase.

Will my other items be shipped separately if one is on backorder?

If you have multiple items in your order and one of them is on backorder, we will hold your entire order until all items are available. This ensures that you receive all items together in one shipment and avoid paying additional shipping fees.

What if I no longer want to wait for a backordered item?

If you no longer want to wait for a backordered item, you can cancel your order at any time before it has been shipped. Please contact customer service to make this request. If the item has already been shipped, you can initiate a return once you receive it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedposey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • PurpleAngel
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • janetupnorth