• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Current Backorder Status for Popular Items | April 15, 2008

not sure how much they are going to spend, but I will have a better idea when I order the items.You rechecked your math, and found that you were wrong about how much money that person was going to spend. You are glad that they are spending more money, because now you have more money to spend on your own items. Thanks for the heads up.You rechecked your math, and found that you were wrong about how much money that person was going to spend. You are glad that they are spending more money, because now you have more money to spend on your own items. Thanks for the heads up.
PurpleAngel
Gold Member
Back Order Status

The following information is current as of Tuesday, April 15, 2008:

The following items are currently on back order:

* Mega Scraper, Item #1701 — Consultant orders only
* BBQ Grill Basket, Item #2707
* Executive 12" Skillet, Item #2865
* Nonstick Cake Pan with Bonus Checkerboard Insert, Item #9611

Thanks for the info...............

UGH! ...going to send a show tonight with a grill basket on it...

No! Not the grill basket! That's one of my top sellers! I just closed a show with several last night!

I hope the grill basket is back before FAther's Day. I have shows to submit with it ordered specifically for FD.

NO-NO-NO!!
Not the grill basket! It has been such a popular item.(I guess that's why it's BO'd!)

Oh man! The Grill Basket is officially my best selling product ever and I have a show to submit tonight with several of them. :eek:

Maybe it is this season's mix n chop?

janetupnorth said:
Maybe it is this season's mix n chop?
I hope so since it's almost three times as much as the Mix 'N Chop!!!!

I know it has been for me, I've been averaging about 3 or 4 per show!

Oh, I'm so upset about the grill basket. :cry: I am closing out my cousin's wedding shower tonight and the two things she was most excited about receiving was the grill basket and 12" skillet. She knew the skillet was backordered but not the grill basket. Plus I have both of them on my kit enhancement order :(

At least it's just a backorder, and not a stop sell!Remember, you can send a note to HO whenever you have a fast-selling product. When they receive several of those notes, they analyze the ordering trends and have the manufacturer increase production, if possible. That helps eliminate backorder situations.

chefann said:
Remember, you can send a note to HO whenever you have a fast-selling product. When they receive several of those notes, they analyze the ordering trends and have the manufacturer increase production, if possible. That helps eliminate backorder situations.
Good point, Ann. I had never thought about doing that. I'll keep that in mind.

I have two Grill Baskets going into a show for tomorrow. Do I just send it in? If I don't include it on the order, my host will be out her $900 show. I figure they will just let me know when it will be available like anything that you order.
Jessica

Hmmmm, I wonder why we haven't gotten an email from PC about this one - or am I the only one who hasn't gotten an email?

MaddyandOwensMom said:
I have two Grill Baskets going into a show for tomorrow. Do I just send it in? If I don't include it on the order, my host will be out her $900 show. I figure they will just let me know when it will be available like anything that you order.
Jessica
It's not on stop sale, it's just on Backorder. Submit the order with the grill baskets, and they will ship when they are available.

I haven't sold any grill baskets yet, a few have talked about getting them but grilling season isn't quite a reality here yet.

I did sell a 12" skillet the other day at the fundraiser I am doing however. Hopefully it will get off the backorder list soon.

pamperedharriet said:
I haven't sold any grill baskets yet, a few have talked about getting them but grilling season isn't quite a reality here yet.

I did sell a 12" skillet the other day at the fundraiser I am doing however. Hopefully it will get off the backorder list soon.

Harriet, the 12" skillet is on backorder - but I've had a few that I've sold to hosts this month, and they have all been shipped within a day or two of the show order - so barely even noticeable!:thumbup:

For a fundraiser - that means you sold it full price! Wow! Good Job.:sing:

ChefBeckyD said:
Harriet, the 12" skillet is on backorder - but I've had a few that I've sold to hosts this month, and they have all been shipped within a day or two of the show order - so barely even noticeable!:thumbup:

For a fundraiser - that means you sold it full price! Wow! Good Job.:sing:

I nearly fell over when I was rechecking the math on the orders I got Sunday before people wrote out their checks. I never expected that person to spend so much money (another reason not to pass judgement!). She even bought more items!

Thanks for the heads up on shipping you've had. This fundraiser is closing next Wednesday and Saturday night I am setting up another table for them at a dinner they are having and hope to get the rest of the orders and packets back by next Wednesday.

My show last week actually had the 12" skillet ship with the rest of the order...

Thanks Kearstin--I guess I will just wait and see and not say anything about this yet.

Related to Current Backorder Status for Popular Items | April 15, 2008

What is an "Updated Backorder Status"?

An "Updated Backorder Status" refers to the current status of a product that was on backorder. This means that the product was temporarily out of stock, but has now been restocked and is available for purchase.

How can I check the updated backorder status of a product I ordered?

You can check the updated backorder status of a product by logging into your Pampered Chef account and viewing your order history. The status will be indicated next to the product in your order details.

What does it mean if a product is still on backorder?

If a product is still on backorder, it means that it is currently out of stock and not available for purchase. You can choose to wait for the product to be restocked, or you can cancel the order and choose a different product.

How often are backorder statuses updated?

Backorder statuses are updated regularly as new inventory becomes available. However, the timing of these updates may vary depending on the availability of the product.

Can I still place an order for a product that is on backorder?

No, you cannot place an order for a product that is on backorder. The product must be in stock in order for you to make a purchase. You can check the backorder status and sign up for notifications when the product is restocked.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Fluffy215
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • dannyzmom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • janetupnorth