• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

12" Exec Skillet on Bo Now Too...

In summary, the cake pan with checkerboard insert is currently on back order, but should be available soon. The Executive 12" skillet is also on back order, but should be available soon.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
Just a heads up for those doing shows right now:
(This was as of last Friday).

Back Order Status

The following information is current as of Friday, March 7, 2008:

The following item is currently on back order:

* Mega Scraper, Item #1701 — Consultant orders only
* Executive 12" Skillet, Item #2865
* Nonstick Cake Pan with Bonus Checkerboard Insert, Item #9611

Please note: Any customer may cancel an order and obtain a refund if he or she would prefer not to wait for shipment of a backordered item. Please contact the Solution Center at 888-OUR-CHEF for more information.

I'm surprised that the cake pan with checkerboard inserts is on backorder since it's discontinued. I'm glad though - I had a past host order it for her 60% off on a show that went in late. WHEW!

Ack! I just sold an Exec 12' skillet last night. We haven't closed yet, so maybe it'll be off b/o before we turn the show in.

I turned a Feb show in on 3/2 with two 12" skillets. The party has been delivered, but no skillets as of yet. And, surprisingly, no type of notice from HO. I knew they were on BO because I happened to check the status of Mega Scraper and saw the other two listings. So, at least I knew what was going on when my host called. I wish HO would at least give us an idea as to when they will be available...

Tammy

Well, they say they have shipped the cake pan with checkerboard insert!!

I too have a host who ordered the 12" skillet. I forwarded the email HO sent me about it and she said she didn't get anything about it from HO so she was grateful that I let her know. My host this weekend has that pan on the top of her wishlist too! Hopefully it won't be long before they get them in. They must have been a top seller in February!

Anyone have any idea when the 12" skillet will be available? I have not heard back from HO yet.....

No idea yet... but hopefully soon. It is on the top of my wish list for kit enhancement month.ZK

Me too... that is the one item that I really want to get during kit enhancement. Plus it is on the top of my bride's wishlist for her Wedding shower in a couple of weeks.

I had one on a show last week. The guest packing slip said estimated shipping date of March 24. Hopefully it's that soon!

I borrowed the exec. 12 inch for the first few power cooking shows from my director, and got it myself the first week of March. I think this run on the 12 inch may have something to do with the new power cooking show... since it is not reccomended to use the 10 inch via the internet training on the Consultant Corner.

Mine said March 24th too. I had not sold one of these in forever and sold one I think the day they went on BO.

I wonder why after all of a suddent they went on BO. People must have ordered a bunch with the Feb host special or something. Did I just answer my own question?

I got an email from HO telling me they were on BO when my show shipped.

I keep thining body order when I type BO.

Has anyone heard anything more as to when the skillets will be available? I still have not received any email about it. My host emailed me today asking if I heard anything. I guess I can call HO tomorrow. Just wondering if anyone else had received an update. Thanks!

Tammy

I just got confirmation that my BO skillet was shipped out yesterday.

Does anyone have any idea how long the 12" Exec skillet will be on backorder? I have a host who wants to order one....and I'm a little hesitant!

It took my Feb host about 3 weeks to get hers. Would you tell your current hosts/guests NOT to order it?

luvtocook said:
Does anyone have any idea how long the 12" Exec skillet will be on backorder? I have a host who wants to order one....and I'm a little hesitant!

It took my Feb host about 3 weeks to get hers. Would you tell your current hosts/guests NOT to order it?

I've had 2 hosts order it in the past 2 weeks, and it has arrived just 1-2 days after the rest of the show.

oh, that's excellent! Good...I'll tell her to go ahead and order it!

Thank you!!!!!

Related to 12" Exec Skillet on Bo Now Too...

What is the "12" Exec Skillet on Bo Now Too" and what makes it unique?

The "12" Exec Skillet on Bo Now Too" is a versatile and durable skillet made by Pampered Chef. It is unique because it is designed to be used on both stovetops and in the oven, and features a non-stick coating for easy cooking and cleaning.

What is the size of the "12" Exec Skillet on Bo Now Too"?

The "12" Exec Skillet on Bo Now Too" has a diameter of 12 inches, making it the perfect size for cooking a variety of dishes for families or larger groups.

Is the "12" Exec Skillet on Bo Now Too" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "12" Exec Skillet on Bo Now Too" is dishwasher safe. However, hand washing is recommended to prolong the life of the non-stick coating.

What is the material of the "12" Exec Skillet on Bo Now Too"?

The "12" Exec Skillet on Bo Now Too" is made of heavy-gauge aluminum, which ensures even heat distribution and prevents hot spots while cooking.

Does the "12" Exec Skillet on Bo Now Too" come with a lid?

Yes, the "12" Exec Skillet on Bo Now Too" comes with a tempered glass lid, allowing you to monitor your food while it cooks and keeping it warm while serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedposey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • PurpleAngel
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • pc_momof3