• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Long Until My Back Ordered Items Arrive? Tips for Managing Orders

In summary, the host wants to know how long before the backordered items ship. The items ship fairly soon after the show.
pampered_chef_swva
Just a quick question - getting ready to close out my show...and realized that a one or two of the items are on back order...i let the host know - but she wants to know how long before they come - ? I told her that some are lacking about a week?! Is that accurate...? the main 2 things are the BBQ Grill Basket and then the scraper...i think Micro...

and if I enter them into PP3 will it let me...or will it say I have to choose something else...

Thanx

You can enter it. It'll give you the little yellow warning signal, but you can still submit. Those particular items are shipping fairly soon after the show. But you will want to let your host know that they'll be shipped separately from the rest of the show.

pampered_chef_swva said:
Just a quick question - getting ready to close out my show...and realized that a one or two of the items are on back order...i let the host know - but she wants to know how long before they come - ? I told her that some are lacking about a week?! Is that accurate...? the main 2 things are the BBQ Grill Basket and then the scraper...i think Micro...

and if I enter them into PP3 will it let me...or will it say I have to choose something else...

Thanx

It will only stop you if an item in on stop sell. If it is on backorder, you can still submit it. I submitted a show the other day and received notice that a backordered item from that show shipped...the same day as the show!! So, I'll get them at the same time, just in different boxes :)

cool - thanx :) Still technically a newbie here...but first show was a catalog show and it's over 400.00 with taxes and everything... !

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out with your question. I completely understand your concern about the backordered items for your show. Unfortunately, I cannot give you an exact timeframe for when those items will be back in stock, as it can vary. However, based on my experience, it typically takes about a week or so for items to come back in stock. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause for your host and guests. As for entering them into PP3, you should be able to add them to the order and the system will indicate if they are available or not. If they are not available, you can always choose a different item or check with your host to see if they would like to wait for the backordered items to come in. I hope this helps and please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions. Thank you for being a Pampered Chef consultant!

1. What does it mean if an item is on back order?

When an item is on back order, it means that the item is currently out of stock and not available for immediate purchase. It will be restocked at a later date and then become available for purchase again.

2. How long does it typically take for back ordered items to be restocked?

The restocking time for back ordered items can vary depending on the availability of the product from our suppliers. We do our best to provide an estimated restocking date for each back ordered item on our website, but these dates are subject to change.

3. Can I still place an order for a back ordered item?

Yes, you can still place an order for a back ordered item. Your order will be put on hold until the item is restocked and then it will be shipped to you. You will not be charged until the item is shipped.

4. Can I cancel or change my order if it includes a back ordered item?

Yes, you can cancel or change your order if it includes a back ordered item. Please contact our customer service team as soon as possible to make any changes or cancellations. Once the item is restocked and your order has been processed, it cannot be changed or cancelled.

5. Will I be notified when a back ordered item is back in stock?

Yes, you will be notified via email when a back ordered item is back in stock. We will also provide you with an estimated shipping date for your order. If you do not wish to wait for the item to be restocked, you can contact our customer service team to cancel the item from your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Fluffy215
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • KateInTheKitchen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies