• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Are New Items Already Back Ordered?

In summary, new items may be on backorder due to high demand and our team works hard to restock them as quickly as possible. The restock timeline can vary and it is still possible to place an order for the backordered item, which will be shipped once it is back in stock. If the item has not been shipped, it can be cancelled, but if it has, a return process must be followed. You will not be charged for the backordered item until it is shipped.
jrstephens
Did you get the email about some new items being back ordered? This is going to be very frustrating for our customers! I hope when they get in they will have enough that they will not be back ordered again. You know how people (myself included) hate to wait for something they ordered or want to order and a lot of people will just not order if they have to wait.

I loved the way the backorder email was worded. It said something like "you all sold more than we ever expected" and all I could think was GO US.

Decorator Bottle SetThis show was submitted Sept 29th!! Now these poor people have to wait until sometime in Nov.:mad:

On Backorder!!!!!!!!!!
*Item:1585 Decorator Bottle Set
Qty: 2
Est. Ship Date: Nov 2, 2006

I just got the same thing. My show had been shipped to arrive on Monday and I was hoping it had gotten filled before they were backordered. oh well! Guess I need to get on the phone and report the bad news!!!

I need to do the same thing, becasue I had ordered a sample packet and they arent' shipping it until they have all of it.... I don't know why they won't ship what I have order already and ship the rest later... has anyone had that problem before?

Okay I am nto sad any more I jsut got all of my sample products today... even the backorder ones...... WHOO I am a kid in a candy store over here

I am glad that you got your sample pack Leah! I thought that it was weird that they would wait to send the whole thing because of the backorders!!

Hi there! Yes, I did receive the email about the new items being back ordered. I completely understand how frustrating this can be for our customers. Rest assured, I am working closely with our team to ensure that we have enough stock of these popular items when they do come in. I know how important it is for our customers to receive their orders in a timely manner. Thank you for bringing this to my attention and know that I am doing everything I can to make sure our customers have a positive experience with our products.

Related to Why Are New Items Already Back Ordered?

1. Why are new items already on backorder?

New items are often in high demand and may sell out quickly. Our team works diligently to keep up with the demand and restock as soon as possible.

2. How long will it take for the backordered item to be restocked?

The restock timeline can vary depending on the availability of materials and production processes. We strive to get the item back in stock as soon as possible, but it may take a few weeks or even months.

3. Can I still place an order for the backordered item?

Yes, you can still place an order for the backordered item. Your order will be placed on hold and shipped as soon as the item is back in stock.

4. Can I cancel my backordered item?

If the item has not yet been shipped, you can cancel your backordered item by contacting our customer service team. However, if the item has already been shipped, you will need to go through our return process.

5. Will I be charged for the backordered item now or when it is shipped?

You will not be charged for the backordered item until it is shipped. Your payment method will be authorized for the purchase amount, but the actual charge will not go through until the item is shipped.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • cathyskitchen
  • Products and Tips
Replies