• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why are there so many backordered items for Christmas orders on P3?

In summary, BO has large sheet pan, stainless mixing bowl set, 12 cup muffin pan, and rectangular Baker.
jrstephens
I wonder why there are so many items on BO.

What are u telling people that want to order the sheet panin time for Christmas? The date is saying 12/15 now.

P3 has not given me notice that these were on BO when I submitted my show. I have submitted 2 of the 12 cup muffin pans and 1 sheet pan with in the last 2 weeks. P3 didn't "flag" anything. I got an email from HO telling me about the BO items.

what all is on BO?:
- Large SHeet Pan
- Stainless Mixing Bowl Set
- 12 cup muffin pan

Anything else?

If it's not a long wait for the BO items, P3 won't flag them.

chefann said:
If it's not a long wait for the BO items, P3 won't flag them.

Yeah but this time of year anything over a week can give hosts and customers fits (making our life ohhhh so interesting LOL).

Yeah, I'm bummed because I have a sheet pan backordered and my host is leaving town for Christmas. No one will be home to get the package and she does not live close enough for me to just swing by and pick it up.I have to call HO today and ask them to reroute the BO item.

darlinclem said:
Yeah but this time of year anything over a week can give hosts and customers fits (making our life ohhhh so interesting LOL).

I agree!! I have a customer wanting the large sheet pan. I have one still unopened, so, I am going to let her order it and give her mine and replace it with the BO item. The only problem is, I was using it as a Christmas gift for my MIL, so, I will be messed up if it does not come it. But I would rather tell my MIL and give her a picture of it than I had my customer be messed up.

I have two 12-cup muffin pans on two different orders and just got the email about the backorder status. Here's the funny part...the one for the show I submitted on 11/30 tells me shipping is estimated for 12/15. The one for the show I submitted on 12/1 tells me shipping is estimated for 12/8, a full week earlier. Why would they send one faster to the show that was closed LATER? Weird. Anyway, that's my contribution to the backorder conversation. :)

Just got an email that my sheet pan shipped--via USPS.

DebbieJ said:
Just got an email that my sheet pan shipped--via USPS.

Just got the same email - with no tracking info other than it's shipped USPS!

I had two parties that had the sheet pans BOd. One I closed on the 25th and one on the 29th. Both shipped the 3rd (yesterday). Not so bad!

I submitted a show Tuesday and just got a BO email for the DCB. ARGH!

From the Product Status Page (today- Thursday 1pm CT)

1722 Sheet Pan — Large 12/15/08
1735 Stainless Mixing Bowl Set 12/12/08
1465 12-Cup Muffin Pan 12/04/08

Not mentioned
1321 Cranberry Deep Covered Baker (according to am email today)

Last edited:
I submitted a show Tuesday and just got a BO email for the DCB. ARGH!

Oh, not the DCB!! I had so many orders for that! That I just put through on Mon/Tues. I didn't get an email yet so maybe there was enough to fill the orders? I think that is what my customers are most excited about. :eek:

I have two sheet pans shipped FedEx with a tracking number to be delivered tomorrow.

My muffin pans have shipped today, no tracking info yet. The metal pans have not shipped yet as of now.

I got the e-mail yesterday that the sheet pan was on BO, then today an e-mail saying it was shipped.

I just got an email yesterday saying that my sheet pan was shipped out and would be arriving monday and it was shipped with fed-ex so I am glad they were able to least fill part of the BO items before they had to extend the date of more coming aviable.

Well there are now FIVE items on the list (Friday):

1321 Deep Covered Baker — Cranberry 12/15/08
1430 Rectangular Baker 12/09/08
1465 12-Cup Muffin Pan 12/15/08
1722 Sheet Pan — Large 12/15/08
1735 Stainless Mixing Bowl Set 12/12/08

UGH! Just had a show arrive minus the DCBs. The host is okay with it but I could see her disappointment. *sigh* I don't know about how her guests are taking it.

Crud, my last show had several DCB's on the order.I didn't get an email yet.

I just got the email today and I submitted my show Sunday night. It has been shipped.

Related to Why are there so many backordered items for Christmas orders on P3?

1. What does it mean when an item is on backorder?

When an item is on backorder, it means that it is currently out of stock and more inventory is expected to arrive at a later date. This could be due to high demand or production delays.

2. How long will it take for a backordered item to become available?

The availability of a backordered item can vary, but our team works diligently to restock items as quickly as possible. Typically, backordered items become available within 2-3 weeks.

3. Can I still place an order for a backordered item?

Yes, you can still place an order for a backordered item. This will ensure that you will receive the item as soon as it becomes available. Your order will be shipped in its entirety once all items are in stock.

4. Will I be charged for a backordered item right away?

No, you will only be charged for the items that are currently in stock and ready to ship. Once the backordered item becomes available, you will be charged for it and it will be shipped separately.

5. Can I cancel my order if an item is on backorder?

Yes, you can cancel your order if an item is on backorder. Please reach out to our customer service team with your order number and they will assist you with cancelling the backordered item.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmoseley
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • AZPampered Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
stefani2
  • SusanBP0129