• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Metal Sheet Pans be ordered on a June show for July delivery?

In summary, aluminum sheet pans are best for baking, while stainless steel sheet pans are more suitable for roasting. Both parchment paper and silicone baking mats can be used on metal sheet pans. To properly clean and care for metal sheet pans, use a mild detergent and avoid stacking them. Most metal sheet pans are dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for longevity. Metal sheet pans are safe to use in the oven at high temperatures, but always check the manufacturer's instructions.
Kitchen2u
There was some discussion on another board...so I thought it would answer questions here for you guys too:

Dear Ginny,

Thank you for contacting The Pampered Chef. That is correct.

Karen Olson
Solution Center Representative
The Pampered Chef, Ltd.
The Pampered Chef, Ltd.

---- Original Message ----

Sent: 18-Jun-2008 16:46:00
To: [email protected]
Subject: Metal Sheet Pans

There is some discussion regarding the Metal Sheet Pans...please clarify:

1) Metal Sheet Pans cannot be ordered on a Show until July 1, 2008.

2) It MUST be a JULY show to order these on July 1, not a June show
submitted in July.

Thanks Ginny

Yup, thanks - that is exactly what I understood.Also, I contacted my past guest and she did already get her replacement sheet pans - I got NO notification of them shipping.So, check with your customers, it is good customer service anyway.

janetupnorth said:
Yup, thanks - that is exactly what I understood.

There was some mention on another board ~ "you can submit a June show with it one it...but wait til July 1 submit the June show." So I decided to confirm with my interpretation, just to make sure...post ove on that other board too...

I've got 3 ready to be submitted July 1! :)

1. What is the difference between aluminum and stainless steel sheet pans?

Aluminum sheet pans are lightweight and heat up quickly, making them ideal for baking cookies and pastries. Stainless steel sheet pans are more durable and can withstand higher temperatures, making them suitable for roasting meats and vegetables.

2. Can I use parchment paper or a silicone baking mat on metal sheet pans?

Yes, both parchment paper and silicone baking mats can be used on metal sheet pans to prevent sticking and make cleanup easier.

3. How do I properly clean and care for metal sheet pans?

To clean metal sheet pans, use a mild detergent and warm water to scrub away any food residue. Avoid using harsh abrasives or steel wool, as they can scratch the surface of the pan. After washing, dry the pan thoroughly to prevent rusting. For long-term care, avoid stacking sheet pans on top of each other, as this can cause warping.

4. Can metal sheet pans be used in the dishwasher?

Yes, most metal sheet pans are dishwasher safe. However, it is recommended to hand wash them to prolong their lifespan and prevent any potential warping or damage.

5. Are metal sheet pans safe to use in the oven at high temperatures?

Yes, metal sheet pans are safe to use in the oven at high temperatures. However, be sure to check the manufacturer's instructions for the maximum temperature the pan can withstand.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen2u
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • crystalscookingnow
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Chef.Wanda