• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Solution Center Asking for 2 Items Back

I immediately told my host and figured it was all over with. However, I just received an email today saying that they are still waiting for these two items to complete the product adjustment. :confused: PLEASE tell me they aren't going to ask for them back now.
LibrarianChef
Silver Member
Over a month ago I submitted a product adjustment for a show. The host received two extra items and was missing two items. The two extra items were tiny--like less than $5 each. I received an email back that they were shipping the two new items and then another email saying that they were sorry for the inconvenience of receiving the two additional items and saying to please keep them as a courtesy gift on behalf of the company. I immediately told my host and figured it was all over with.

However...I just received an email today saying that they are still waiting for these two items to complete the product adjustment. :confused: PLEASE tell me they aren't going to ask for them back now. I replied and cc'ed the gal whose name was attached to the original email and said on November 17th I had received an email from ____ in the solution center stating that those items were to be a gift on behalf of PC. Hopefully this will clear it up. Has anyone else ever had this happen? I hope I'm not going to be required to pay for the items out of pocket. :( I'm thinking they were possibly given as Christmas gifts by the host or something.

Goodness! I've had HO tell me to keep things that were sent in error, but luckily have never had them try to get them back later. Sounds like you kept the original correspondence - good idea, so you have a leg to stand on in cases like this.

I have only had to return big tickets items in the past. And have never been asked for them back after they have told me to keep them.

I agree that since you kept the original email, I do not think you will have a problem with it.

Keep us posted!

OMG! Hopefully it was just a mix-up or something. I'd be horrified to tell the host...how embarrassing!

Don't stress......Just call the Solution Center and tell them that you were originally instructed to let the host keep them. I had this happen one time and they apologized and said not to worry about it.

I sent in an email and attached their original email. I'm sure they're swamped right now. The last time I tried to call I think it was a 3 hour call-back wait. I need to call them about another adjustment, too, so maybe I can kill two birds with one stone. But today I have a sick little 4 year old at my side and a needy 2 year old who is empathising with big sis. On days like this it's hard to have a normal adult conversation on the phone. LOL!

Thanks for everyone's input. It does sound like a simple mistake and surely they won't demand the items back once the original email is brought to their attention. If I don't hear back within 48 hours I'll give them a call just to make sure all is well.

Thanks again! :D

Don't worry about it - it's just an automated email regarding the adjustment - if you were told to keep them initially - they aren't going to demand you give them back now.

Sounds like a glitch in the system. Don't get the customer involved and stick to your guns! Glad you kept the email - that is on reason I LOVE gmail!!!

UPDATE: I just noticed that it at least looks like they actually sent the email to the customer and just included me on t. I didn't catch that at first because her first name is my LEGAL name, but HO always sends me emails to my nickname. So, it has her name at the beginning of the email and in the "to" line it has a comma after my address which means it's been sent to more than just me.

I dropped her an email real quick just to let her know I'm working it out and not to send anything back, if she got a message from pampered chef. I've noticed they send out shipping confirmation to my hosts when I have their email in P3, too. I guess that's how they go her email address.

Wow!!! Glad you caught that!

I'm not sure exactly what this really says, but ultimately I understand that my host will not have to return anything. This is what came in from home office today:

"I am sorry for the misunderstanding, our system is autogenerated for items that states it should come back and we verbally states no return needed. As I stated in my email your host do not have to return the items. Sorry for the inconvenience."

I had the same thing happen!
About two months ago, HO sent me the stripped kitchen towels instead of the chef's tongs. When I did the adjustment, I received a "keep the towels as our gift" email. Fortunately, the tongs were actually for me, so I got to keep the towels, too. Well, actually, I put them aside for part of my MIL's Christmas present. Thanks, HO!

What is the "Solution Center Asking for 2 Items Back"?

The "Solution Center Asking for 2 Items Back" is a process in which Pampered Chef consultants are asked to return two items from their inventory to the company.

Why is Pampered Chef asking for 2 items back?

The company periodically reviews its inventory levels and may ask consultants to return items that are not selling well or are being discontinued. This helps to keep inventory levels balanced and ensures that consultants have the most up-to-date and popular products to offer to their customers.

Do I have to return the exact items that were requested?

No, you do not have to return the exact items that were requested. You may choose to return any two items from your inventory, as long as they are in good condition and not discontinued products.

How do I return the items to Pampered Chef?

You can return the items by contacting your Solution Center and requesting a return authorization form. Once you receive the form, follow the instructions on how to package and ship the items back to the company. You will be responsible for shipping costs.

What happens if I do not return the requested items?

If you choose not to return the requested items, your account may be placed on hold and you may not be able to place future orders until the items are returned. It is important to follow the company's policies and procedures to maintain a successful relationship with Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedtraci
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedtraci
  • J.Corley
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • esavvymom