• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help with a Gift Receipt? Ask Here!

In summary, P3 sales receipts are the same as the 3ply receipts you get from the show, with the written guarantee and HO Returns info on the back.
pamperedtraci
I received the following email...does anyone know the answer to it?

Traci,

Sorry, I did have a question. One of my guests ordered items as a Christmas present. Is there any way to get a gift receipt? I can't remember ever being asked that.

Thanks, HOST

There's no official gift receipt. But what you can do is print off a regular receipt (from PP/P3), block out the prices with correction fluid, and then photocopy it onto receipt paper.

You can use the 3ply write in receipts. Fill in the name as:

"Gift for Mary Jones from Sue Smith" or put the purchaser in as the guest name and note somewhere that it is purchased as a gift and put the rest of the show and purchase information on - minus the cost (leave that blank).

I think this would be easier.

I always forget that those are valid receipts, because I print out receipts for my hosts (easier for them to read). :rolleyes: Just a "duh" moment this morning. ;)

I was under the impression that we had to give the "official" receipt and could not just print off P3??? I hate writing out the 3ply receipts and would love another option!!!RE gift receipts, I called SC about that he said it was the first time he was asked that!!! anyway he did some checking and said that as long as they have the consultants number and the show information they would be fine returning whatever they need to! I keep meaning to write up some kind of gift receipt but have still not gotton around to it

pamperedpnina said:
I was under the impression that we had to give the "official" receipt and could not just print off P3??? I hate writing out the 3ply receipts and would love another option!!!

RE gift receipts, I called SC about that he said it was the first time he was asked that!!! anyway he did some checking and said that as long as they have the consultants number and the show information they would be fine returning whatever they need to! I keep meaning to write up some kind of gift receipt but have still not gotton around to it

If you print off of P3 onto the P3 sales receipts you can buy from HO then it is an official receipt. That is mostly what I give to people because their 3-ply show order forms end up a mess from taking things off and adding on and having to change the total, etc. To me it's just easier to print everyone off a receipt and be done with it. And it looks more professional.

Ditto that (using P3 receipts). Once I see that the show is picking, I print them out and give (or send) them to my hostess so s/he has them in plenty of time to include in the bags with the products. If it is a direct ship order from a show, I mail the receipt myself with a nice "Thank You for your order" note.​

I have a person who has a wish list on my website (I put it on there) and so I am putting the orders under her name, using the person's CC and that way if there is a problem its under....kind of like a registry/shower. I will send a receipt from P3 to the person buying the item for their records but also a receipt with the price whited out or blackened out for the person receiving the items.

For those that don't realize, the P3 receipts you order from supply has the same written guarantee and HO Returns info as you find on the back of the 3-ply receipts. When you print the sales receipt from P3, you have to use these forms in order to be 'official'.

Thanks to all...that's what I thought, but wanted to check before giving my host an answer!

1. How do I request a gift receipt for my Pampered Chef purchase?

To request a gift receipt, simply let your Pampered Chef consultant know at the time of checkout. They will be able to print one for you or email it to you.

2. Can I include a personalized message on the gift receipt?

Yes, you can include a personalized message on the gift receipt. Just let your consultant know what you would like to include and they will make sure it is included on the receipt.

3. Can I request a gift receipt after I have made my purchase?

Yes, you can still request a gift receipt after you have made your purchase. Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and they will be happy to provide one for you.

4. Is there an additional cost for a gift receipt?

No, there is no additional cost for a gift receipt. It is a complimentary service provided by Pampered Chef.

5. Can I request multiple gift receipts for one order?

Yes, you can request multiple gift receipts for one order. Just let your consultant know how many you need and they will be happy to provide them for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefgirlrd
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cgreen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cgreen
  • PampMomof3