• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Requesting Receipts to Be Modified?

In summary, my host wants me to print off receipts differently than the way it was submitted. For example, her mother wanted to buy more things than she ordered, so she had her husband (host's dad) place an order for additional things as a gift for her. Then my host's sister wanted to get something, so she just added her Measure-all cup to her dad's order. So, now she wants her sister to have a separate receipt with the tax for that item. Her sister isn't even entered in as a guest, so do I just print off the dad's receipt, calculate what the sister's share is and write that down as a note on the side? Since it's the dad, if there
babywings76
Gold Member
My host wants me to print off receipts differently than the way it was submitted. For example, her mother wanted to buy more things than she ordered, so she had her husband (host's dad) place an order for additional things as a gift for her. Then my host's sister wanted to get something, so she just added her Measure-all cup to her dad's order. So, now she wants her sister to have a separate receipt with the tax for that item. Her sister isn't even entered in as a guest, so do I just print off the dad's receipt, calculate what the sister's share is and write that down as a note on the side? Since it's the dad, if there ends up being a guarantee issue, she can get the info from her dad, right? Then she has another guest, not sure if it's a sister or what, who placed an order that included the SB. Well, now the host is telling me that the SB is for her and to take that off the receipt along with the pumpkin dish being for herself. :eek: So now what should I do?

I always tell my customers that the receipt is proof of what was ordered, and is needed to make returns. It is always best for each customer to have their own reciept. If they want to combine orders to save shipping, they will have to deal with that between them, because I can not seperate receipts from an order.

I'm with Sue - I don't print special receipts. I print them as they're entered and submitted. If the guests combined to save on shipping (or get the freebie), then it's up to them to fight over the receipt.

She's asking for a lot here.

I tell my hosts/guests the following if this comes up: "Pampered Chef has the order in their files. If a guest needs to use the warranty they would likely to have to provide a receipt. If it's different than PC has there could be an issue."

What I will do is print off duplicate copies of the receipt that they can give to each person on the order. Then if they need to use the warranty they have the show information as well as who "ordered" it.

I don't print different receipts either. The truth is HO very rarely asks for receipts anymore in my experience. If you know the show it was ordered from, you can do adjustments online and choose who you ship the replacement to.

Thanks for the advice. I just e-mailed her explaining everything. We'll see how she reacts. :)

Basically, she's asking you to fudge the truth. That's never a good plan. I hope she doesn't kick up a fuss.

I do not print receipts differently. I tell them up front if I know they are ordering other than the reciepts say that I will NOT keep up with that and they are to keep up with the receipts in case they ever have to do an adjustment. I let them know immediately that I am not keeping up with anything other than the way I enter it in my computer.

Once you submit, you cannot change the orders in P3 anyway that I know of.

DebbieJ said:
I don't print different receipts either. The truth is HO very rarely asks for receipts anymore in my experience. If you know the show it was ordered from, you can do adjustments online and choose who you ship the replacement to.

While they often do not require the recipt, they do ask for them. I have had several customers request a copy of their receipt in the last couple of months because HO wanted it sent with the adjustment.

1. How do I request for my receipts to be modified as a host?

To request for your receipts to be modified, you can contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433 or send an email to [email protected]. Please provide your order number and the changes you would like to be made in your request.

2. Is there a deadline for requesting modifications to my receipts?

Yes, modifications to your receipts must be requested within 10 days of the original order date. After this time frame, we cannot guarantee that changes can be made.

3. Can I make changes to my receipts after the order has been processed?

No, once the order has been processed, changes cannot be made to the receipts. However, if there is an error with your order, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

4. Will there be any additional charges for modifying my receipts?

In most cases, there will not be any additional charges for modifications to your receipts. However, if the changes result in a different total amount for your order, you may be charged the difference.

5. Can I request modifications to my receipts for past orders?

No, modifications to receipts can only be requested for orders that have been placed within the last 10 days. After this time frame, we cannot make changes to past orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Halle-Doodle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Halle-Doodle
  • KellerCooks