• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Broken Tongs - How to Replace Them Without a Receipt?

In summary, if you have a loose hinge on your tongs, tighten the screw with a screwdriver. If they are completely broken, it is recommended to purchase a new pair. Unfortunately, refunds are not offered for broken tongs, but replacements may be available under the one-year warranty. To prevent tongs from breaking, avoid high heat and heavy items, and make sure to clean and dry them after each use. Replacement parts are not available, but new tongs can be purchased from the Pampered Chef website or a consultant.
Kenzie09
A past host called me and told me one of her friends has those small bamboo
tongs (used for toast & such) but they broke into two pieces. She didn't get
them from my past host's party and she doesn't have the receipt. She wants
me to use someone else's receipt to get a new one - NO. I told her I'd look
into it for her, what do I do?

I know nothing about returning things as it is anyway so..

Have her call HO directly. 1888-our chef. They can look up when she got them, and if they are still under guarantee. This eliminates you as the middle man if you were not who she bought them from.
If they are the toaster tongs, they were discontinued years ago, and they were $2. I think she got her money's worth. (They may be on the outlet now with the bamboo bundle.)

I'm thinking those may have had a year warranty on them. They have been out of the catalog longer than that now.

If these were the light-colored one-piece tongs (not our current small bamboo tongs that flip over to shut flat), then it's been much longer than a year since we had those. I've been a consultant 2 yrs, and we never sold them in my time.She may get lucky now and then and find them on the outlet eventually.

they were discontinued around late 06 early 07.....tell her to go to your outlet & get a bunch of goodies with them included. :D

That's right! They ARE on the outlet with several other Bamboo Spoons/Spatulas. $13.50 for 8 pieces.

1. How do I fix my broken tongs?

If your tongs have a loose hinge, try tightening the screw with a screwdriver. If the tongs are completely broken, we recommend purchasing a new pair.

2. Can I return broken tongs for a refund?

Unfortunately, we do not offer refunds for broken tongs. However, if your tongs were purchased within the last year, you may be eligible for a replacement under our warranty policy.

3. What is the warranty on Pampered Chef tongs?

Our tongs come with a one-year warranty for defects in material or workmanship. If your tongs break within this time frame, please contact our customer service team for a replacement.

4. Are there any tips for preventing tongs from breaking?

To prevent tongs from breaking, avoid using them on high heat or with heavy items. Also, be sure to clean and dry them thoroughly after each use to prevent rusting or corrosion.

5. Can I purchase replacement parts for my broken tongs?

Unfortunately, we do not offer replacement parts for tongs. However, you can purchase a new pair of tongs from our website or a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Michelle817
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chef131doreen
  • pamperedkel
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • Adrian