• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Return a Broken Consultant Item without a Receipt

In summary, the return policy for consultant items allows for returns within 30 days of purchase, with a full refund or exchange as long as the item is in its original packaging and condition. Gift items can also be returned within 30 days for a merchandise credit. However, personalized or customized items, digital products, and items marked as final sale or non-returnable cannot be returned. To initiate a return for a consultant item, contact your consultant for a return authorization number. If the item is damaged or defective, contact your consultant or customer service for a replacement or refund.
klsnyder
I have a piece of stoneware that I got as one of my consultant promo items, that broke. There is no receipt, since I did not pay for it. Can it still be returned and how? Thanks!!

klsnyder said:
I have a piece of stoneware that I got as one of my consultant promo items, that broke. There is no receipt, since I did not pay for it. Can it still be returned and how? Thanks!!

Call HO, they will take care of it for you.

Yes you can. When you call HO they can look you up.:)

did you keep the slip that came in the box? you can use that as a reciept but they will take care of you without it just like everyone else said

On this topic, I have a broken lid that I need to return to misplaced the shipping label when moving offices. Shoudl I call HO and have them send me another one?

1. What is the return policy for consultant items?

The return policy for consultant items is that they can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange, as long as they are in their original packaging and condition.

2. Can I return an item that I received as a gift?

Yes, gift items can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a merchandise credit. You will need to provide a gift receipt or the name and email of the person who purchased the item for you.

3. Are there any items that cannot be returned?

There are a few items that cannot be returned, such as personalized or customized items, digital products, and items marked as final sale or non-returnable. Additionally, items purchased from a clearance or closeout sale are also not eligible for return.

4. How do I initiate a return for a consultant item?

To initiate a return for a consultant item, you will need to contact your consultant directly. They will be able to assist you with the return process and provide you with a return authorization number. You can find your consultant's contact information on your receipt or by logging into your account on the Pampered Chef website.

5. What should I do if my consultant item is damaged or defective?

If your consultant item arrives damaged or is found to be defective, please contact your consultant or customer service immediately. They will work with you to provide a replacement or issue a refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• safariphoto
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefcharity
  • kcmckay
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kenzie09