• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

ifI Am Returning a Piece of Broken Stoneware, Do I Pay Postage or

In summary, the store's return policy determines whether or not you have to pay for postage when returning a broken piece of stoneware. Some stores cover the cost of return shipping for damaged items, while others require the customer to pay for it. It's best to check with the store beforehand. If you do have to pay for return postage, the store may not offer a refund for that cost. However, you can try contacting the store to see if they can provide a prepaid shipping label or offer an alternative solution. If not, you may need to cover the cost of return postage in order to receive a refund or replacement for your broken stoneware.
ncpamperedchef
If I am returning a piece of broken stoneware, do I pay postage or does PC?

If it came in damaged and it has been less than 30 days, they will pay for the postage.

If it is over the 30 days remember that you only have to send a piece about the size of your hand.

Also, if the product arrived damage, be sure to call HO right away (within 30 days) Sometimes, they don't even require a return and the product is shipped right out (and can be delivered directly to the customer!).

Mary

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I would like to clarify that the company covers the cost of postage for any returns or exchanges of broken stoneware. We stand behind the quality of our products and want to ensure that our customers are completely satisfied with their purchases. Please reach out to our customer service team for assistance with your return. Thank you for choosing Pampered Chef!

Related to ifI Am Returning a Piece of Broken Stoneware, Do I Pay Postage or

1. Do I have to pay for postage when returning a broken piece of stoneware?

It depends on the store's return policy. Some stores cover the cost of return shipping for damaged items, while others require the customer to pay for postage. It's best to check with the store beforehand.

2. Can I return a broken piece of stoneware without paying for postage?

Again, it depends on the store's policy. Some stores may provide a prepaid shipping label for damaged items, while others may require the customer to cover the cost of return shipping. Contact the store for more information.

3. How do I know if I have to pay for postage when returning a broken piece of stoneware?

Check the store's return policy or contact them directly to inquire about their policy for damaged items. They should be able to provide you with information on whether or not you need to pay for return postage.

4. Can I get a refund for the postage I paid when returning a broken piece of stoneware?

If the store requires you to pay for return postage, they may not offer a refund for that cost. However, it's best to check with the store to see if they have any policies in place for refunds on return shipping costs for damaged items.

5. What should I do if the store requires me to pay for postage when returning a broken piece of stoneware, but I don't want to pay for it?

You can try contacting the store and explaining your situation. They may be able to provide a prepaid shipping label or offer an alternative solution. If not, you may need to cover the cost of return postage in order to receive a refund or replacement for your broken stoneware.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • stefani2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • klsnyder