• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Returning Products: Sending Multiple Items Back for Exchange or Refund

In summary, you can send both the pre-paid pickup and the product you are returning back in the same box if you have both ref #'s on the outside of the box. You can break off a piece of the pre-paid pickup and send it back that way. It will cost you about $1.50 to send the piece of quick stir pitcher back.
apriljc
I have another question about returning products. I am sending a QSO back for a host and I will get the product on Friday from her to mail to HO. I got a delivery from the UPS man today for a show that my mom hosted and one of the items was broken. I went to CC and did a adjustment and waiting to a reference #. My question is, can I send both of these products back in the same box or do I have to do them seperatly? Can I put both reference #'s on one box?

When I had two things recently that needed to go back HO told me not to send them back together. I started to try it anyway. But with mine one was a pre-paid pick up and the other I was having to pay for it, so, I do not now if that had anything to do with it. I of course was wanting to put both items in the pre-paid pick up, so, I would not have to pay for a return.

Just so you know, you don't have to send back the whole QSP..you can break a small piece of it off and send it back that way...usually my returns with those and stoneware only cost a $1 or so. You only have to send a piece of stoneware about the end of your thumb back also. I freaked out the first time I had a stone break b/c I thought I was going to have to send the whole thing back. HTH

So I can break off a piece of the QSP and send it back? Do you think I can put both a piece of the QSP and the can strainer in the same box and just put both reference #'s on the box?

I was just going to mention anytime I have a problem with a product from shipment I take care of it online with the product adjustment and they don't ask for the product back. But when I phone it in they ask for it back. I just waned to throw that out there.

So I can break off a piece of the QSP and send it back? Do you think I can put both a piece of the QSP and the can strainer in the same box and just put both reference #'s on the box?
I have done this before with the EAD and a piece of stoneware. It is fine as long as you have both ref #'s on the outside of the box.

I take care of it online with the product adjustment and they don't ask for the product back. But when I phone it in they ask for it back. I just waned to throw that out there.

I have also done it online and by phone, when I have done it online they did say to send damaged item back...only once speaking to a live person did they say not to send the product back...(kitchen shears).

Sounds to me like they flip a coin at HO to determine what it will be.

Valky

When I spoke to HO about returning items and not returning items, they said the computer sort of picks the ones they want back and the ones they don't. Everytime I have called I haven't had to send it back but everytime I do it online, I always have to. Anyways, I've never sent more than one item back in the same box so I'm not sure on that one, but it should cost you more than about $1.50 to send the piece of quick stir pitcher

Related to Returning Products: Sending Multiple Items Back for Exchange or Refund

What is the process for returning multiple items for exchange or refund?

If you need to return multiple items for exchange or refund, you can do so by following these steps:

1. Fill out the return form included with your order, indicating the reason for the return and whether you would like an exchange or refund.
  2. Package the items securely and include the return form in the package.
  3. Ship the package back to us using a trackable shipping method.
  4. Once we receive the package and process the return, we will issue your exchange or refund.

Can I exchange some items and get a refund for others in the same return?

Yes, you can exchange some items and receive a refund for others in the same return. Simply indicate your preferences on the return form and we will process the return accordingly.

Is there a time limit for returning multiple items for exchange or refund?

Yes, there is a 45-day time limit for returning multiple items for exchange or refund. Items must be returned within 45 days of the purchase date to be eligible for a refund or exchange.

Will I be refunded for the original shipping costs when returning multiple items?

If you are returning multiple items for a refund, the original shipping costs will be included in the refund amount. However, if you are exchanging items, you will be responsible for the cost of shipping the new items.

What if I received a damaged or defective item in my order?

If you received a damaged or defective item, please contact our customer service team immediately. We will provide you with a prepaid return label and instructions for returning the item. Once we receive the damaged or defective item, we will send you a replacement or issue a refund, according to your preference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• newchefmommy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • bridgetbakes