• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Do I Send Returned Items?

In summary, Has anyone ever returned an item? I just got off the phone with HO and I wasn't thinking-the women gave me a reference number to send the item back. I don't have an address as to where to send it and the call wait is over 2 hours...anyone know where I send it to? If you are within the first 30 days of receipt, you can send the item back to the show and they will pay for the return shipping. If it is over 30 days, you will have to pay for the return shipping yourself.
newchefmommy
Has anyone ever returned an item? I just got off the phone with HO and I wasn't thinking-the women gave me a reference number to send the item back. I don't have an address as to where to send it and the call wait is over 2 hours...anyone know where I send it to?

Thanks

I think you need an RA# to send it back? I would call back tomorrow and get that and they will give you the return address as well.

Or you can do a return online at consultants corner and it will give you a # and the address and instructions.

I do have the reference number but don't know where to send it to!

Here's the address to send the returned item to. Be sure to include the reference number on the envelope.

The Pampered Chef Ltd.
Return Goods Dept
180 Meadow Rd
Addison, IL 60101-1411

Reference #:

by the way I put this on a sheet of Avery 8164 Labels so all I do is peel them off and put them on the envelope/package that I am returning and just fill in the reference number. Sure beats writing it out everytime.

I also enclose the e-mail from HO about the exchange.

Thanks So Much!!

I had a product adjustment a week ago. HO gave me a return # to put on the box. Right before we hung up I quickly asked for an address (I almost forgot!)

HO told me they were sending FedEx to pick it up and that FedEx would have the label to put on the package.

I put a note on the package to my FedEx guy that he should have the label to send the package back to Pampered Chef. If not, I asked him to leave the package. He took it and when I checked the status - it has been received.

(Didn't believe it was actually going to work - but it did)

HO sends out a label for return when it is within the first 30 days of receipt to the show which they (HO) pays for the return.

If it is over 30 days we (our guests) pay the return shipping to HO and that is where the address I posted above comes in.

I hope this clears up any confusion.

1. What is the return policy for Pampered Chef items?

Pampered Chef offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of our products. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 1 year for a replacement or refund.

2. How do I return an item?

To return an item, simply contact our customer service team and they will provide you with a return authorization number and instructions for returning the item. Please note that the item must be in its original packaging and in new, unused condition.

3. Do I need to pay for return shipping?

If the item is being returned due to a defect or error on our part, we will cover the cost of return shipping. If the item is being returned for any other reason, the customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping.

4. Can I return an item to a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, if you purchased the item through a Pampered Chef consultant, you can return it to them for a replacement or refund. They will then process the return through our customer service team.

5. How long does it take to receive a refund for a returned item?

Once we receive the returned item, it may take up to 2 weeks for the refund to be processed and credited back to your original form of payment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kisrae
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
abigailhutch
  • apriljc
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
tiffanypc05
  • pamperedgirl3