• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Many, Many, Many Many Happy Returns!

Some are items of mine that I need to return to them. Many of the items my friends have asked me to send to them. And two of the items are chunks of stoneware being replaced for a customer who lives about 40 miles away. The heaviest item in the box is a chilzanne server. The rest of the items are scrapers, turners, kitchen shears, stuff like that. I would be willing to bet that they would prefer to have a list of each item in the box with the reference number associated to each next to it vs. trying to investigate & figure out why each item is being returned. I was told in situations like this to put each item in a bag (like
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
Well, I have a big ole box of Pampered Chef items packed and ready to send off to HO. Some of them are items they've already exchanged for me that need to be returned, some are items of mine, many are items my friends had asked me to exchange for them, and two of them are chunks of stoneware being replaced for a customer who lives about 40 miles away.

Other than the stoneware, it is fine for the rest to be sent to my house, and I gave my house as the exchange address for all the items.

Do I need to craft them a lovely letter explaining all of this to them, or will they toss it along with everything else from the box?

The heaviest thing in there is the chilzanne server. The rest of the items are scrapers, turners, kitchen shears, stuff like that ...

I'd be willing to bet that they would prefer to have a list of each item in the box with the reference number associated to each next to it vs. trying to investigate & figure out why each item is being returned.

I was told in situations like that to put each item in a bag (like a ziploc bag) with the reference number on the outside of the bag.

wadesgirl said:
I was told in situations like that to put each item in a bag (like a ziploc bag) with the reference number on the outside of the bag.
This is exactly what I was told. You need to have each item bagged separately with it's reference number. They don't want us to combine returns but that's the comprimise they allow.

wadesgirl said:

This is what I do.

My few experiences of combining returns has been that it takes longer for the turn-around, on replacements. I have attached labels to the returned item with the adjustment number, and then sent an itemized letter, specifying what was "wrong" with the items being returned. All replacement items were shipped to the same return address. I cannot imagine expecting them to send the replacements to several different locations.

I have sent multiples in one box before, and just put the ref # on each item and rubber banded the paper with the number on each item. Never had any problems with it.

I was never told to bag the items but that I should put the reference number on each. So I taped a post-it to each one.

All of them are being sent to my address except for the stoneware. Don't get me started on the stoneware owner.

Some of them are items HO has already sent me that needed to be returned.

Related to Many, Many, Many Many Happy Returns!

1. What is "Many, Many, Many Many Happy Returns!"?

"Many, Many, Many Many Happy Returns!" is a versatile cookbook from Pampered Chef that features over 70 recipes for delicious and easy-to-make appetizers, main dishes, side dishes, and desserts.

2. What makes "Many, Many, Many Many Happy Returns!" unique?

This cookbook is unique because it includes recipes for both small and large gatherings, making it perfect for any occasion. It also features tips and tricks for entertaining, as well as beautiful photography to inspire your next party.

3. Are the recipes in "Many, Many, Many Many Happy Returns!" beginner-friendly?

Yes, the recipes in this cookbook are designed to be easy to follow and perfect for cooks of all levels. Each recipe includes step-by-step instructions and helpful tips to ensure success in the kitchen.

4. Can I use "Many, Many, Many Many Happy Returns!" for meal planning?

Absolutely! This cookbook includes a variety of recipes for appetizers, mains, sides, and desserts, making it a great resource for planning out a full meal. It also includes notes on which recipes can be made ahead of time and reheated, making meal planning even easier.

5. Is "Many, Many, Many Many Happy Returns!" available in digital format?

Yes, "Many, Many, Many Many Happy Returns!" is available in both print and digital formats. You can purchase the e-book version on the Pampered Chef website or through your consultant. The digital version is perfect for accessing recipes on-the-go or for easy storage in your digital recipe collection.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedgirl3
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • alidafrizzell
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • kcmckay