• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraising-Mini or Full Catalog?

In summary, the organizer is looking for advice on how to present a fundraiser for a school with 700 kids. They are considering using mini's and attaching labels to them that say "For a complete list of ALL PC products go to www. and add your website." They are also considering using a flyer with a list of products and a link to the website. The only problem they are having is that the kids don't usually take home the products they buy.
Jmioni
I have an opportunity to present a fundraiser for a school with 700 kids! :eek:

Has anyone done one for this many students? If so, how did you work the catalog issue? That is a lot of money in catalogs up front. But the mini doesn't really have the smaller priced items that are appealing to a fundraiser. Should i just make a paper with the top selling items?

Looking for advice :chef: Thank You!

I would use the mini's and attach a label to each that says something like "For a complete list of ALL PC products go to www. and add your website.

Ohhh wait...thinking about it.. 700 mini's is a lot of money. If you can create a flier with a few products on it and then add your website that would be so much cheaper especially with the discount you would get at Office Max for printing.

patty42240 said:
I would use the mini's and attach a label to each that says something like "For a complete list of ALL PC products go to www. and add your website.

That's what I'd do, too. Don't get stuck paying for that many full-size catalogs. Perhaps the Fundraiser folks can create little business-size cards themselves that remind the folks they talk to they can order anytime on the website (give the Fundraiser Name they need), and the dates. I know that's what we do for the Cub Scouts popcorn sales.

I have done both I do the Middle school every year 2 times now
The 1st time I used full catalogs 1000.kids ( I did have TPC money ) but still alot of cash up front
Last year I used mini's and I will use Mini's this year again .... With a letter and sticker on the front to visit my website for the full catalog
Also get permission to put your web-site on the schools web-sit to link right to the order site
Only problem I have is that at that age the kids don't take home stuff . Will see what happens this year
Good luck

Thank you all for your opinions! :)

These kids are grades K-4, so I think they'll bring them home. The flyer idea - I had a couple other people tell me they'd probably just look at the flyer and not bother wanting to go online. :(

So - I'm rather new to this - does PC charge the same price for the catalogs (mini or full) regardless of how much you order? Like if I ordered 1000 of the mini's, I won't get a price break?

This is the coolest website - I had no idea it was even here til yesterday!!! :) I'm very excited to dig in and read all these posts!!!

THANK YOU EVERYONE!

1. What is the difference between a Mini Catalog and a Full Catalog fundraiser?

The main difference between a Mini Catalog and a Full Catalog fundraiser is the size and variety of products offered. A Mini Catalog typically contains a smaller selection of popular and best-selling items, while a Full Catalog includes a larger range of products to choose from.

2. How do I choose which catalog is best for my fundraising event?

This decision ultimately depends on your fundraising goals and audience. A Mini Catalog may be a better option for a smaller event or for those who are new to Pampered Chef products. A Full Catalog may be more suitable for a larger event or for those who are familiar with our products and looking for a wider variety.

3. Can I customize the products in my fundraising catalog?

Yes, you can! We offer the option to customize the products in your catalog based on your preferences and needs. This can include adding or removing specific items, as well as adjusting the pricing and quantities. Our fundraising team will work with you to create the perfect catalog for your event.

4. How much profit can I earn from a Pampered Chef fundraising event?

The profit earned from a Pampered Chef fundraising event varies depending on the catalog used and the products sold. Typically, fundraisers earn between 15-20% of the total sales. Our team is happy to provide you with a profit estimate based on your specific event and goals.

5. What support and resources are available to help me with my fundraiser?

Our fundraising team is dedicated to making your event a success. We offer a variety of resources, including fundraising guides, marketing materials, and personalized support from a Pampered Chef consultant. We are here to help you every step of the way and ensure that your fundraiser is a hit!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• starrmarie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • jrny2001
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ChefMary412