• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why did I receive a returned item as my Christmas gift?

In summary, a customer received a celebrate plate that had a chinese character on it. The customer tried washing it off and it wouldn't come off. The customer then decided to send it back for a new one.
schel
I ordered before Christmas to have it here for Christmas the Carafe and know what they sent me?
One someone had returned!!!! :mad:

It had scratch marks on the plastic cover underside and the handle had grease marks like you get from a gas stove.

A $64.00 item and this is what they send me? Good thing I was a consultant and not a guest who recieved this.

I hope they do not make a habit sending out returned items to our guests!
How embarrassing that would be to me if this happened to one of my customers!

AAAUUUGGGGGHHHH!!!!!! :eek:

There I feel better now. Just ask my DH how Pi**ed off I was!

HO said they would send me a new one out right away. I said I needed it for Christmas and know what she said? "Well you could use that one until yours arrives!" No thanks! I don't know what was put in it!
She then said she would send me a hostess gift for my inconvience.
Whatever that is, I didn't ask.

Schel

Maybe you will receive a pkt. of cleaner for the carafe :D ....SORRY~

I would have been furious as well....

Wow - they must be completely overwhelmed at HO this holiday season...I am sorry. I am glad they're making up for the mistake though.

That does stink! I would be very mad as well! I'm dumbfounded, really!:eek:

HO told me they usually give out a mini spatula for most people, unless they sound like they are trying to get something for nothing. Then it's a season's best or a citrus peeler!

PS I am sorry this happened to you, that sucks!!I had a customer in Sept. order the celebrate plate, and when it came it had a chineese character on the plate. She tried washing it off & it wouldn't come off at all, so we sent it back for a new one. I was shocked that HO office would even send that out. I told the lady I hope they don't put it back on the shelf to be sent out again.

A chinese character?? WHAT???:rolleyes: :p

sounds like some one wrote on it with a permanent marker for their celebrations and returned it when it didn't wash off.

What is "Cannot Even Believe It!!!!!"?

"Cannot Even Believe It!!!!!" is a popular seasoning blend from Pampered Chef. It is a versatile blend of spices that adds delicious flavor to a variety of dishes.

What ingredients are in "Cannot Even Believe It!!!!!"?

The ingredients in "Cannot Even Believe It!!!!!" include salt, garlic, onion, black pepper, red bell pepper, paprika, parsley, and other spices. It does not contain any artificial flavors or preservatives.

How should I use "Cannot Even Believe It!!!!!"?

"Cannot Even Believe It!!!!!" can be used as a rub for meats, added to soups and stews, or sprinkled on vegetables. It can also be mixed with oil to create a marinade or used as a seasoning for homemade salad dressings.

Is "Cannot Even Believe It!!!!!" gluten-free?

Yes, "Cannot Even Believe It!!!!!" is gluten-free, making it a great option for those with gluten sensitivities or allergies.

Can I purchase "Cannot Even Believe It!!!!!" online?

Yes, "Cannot Even Believe It!!!!!" can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. It can also be found in select retail stores.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KimmyDarling
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • mrshamel3808