• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Creative with Your Holiday Gifts: Unique Gift Receipt Ideas

In summary, the customer ordered garlic presses on December 19 but did not want to pay for the extra shipping. Today, the presses are shipping, and the customer's host may get a letter with party orders.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
I have a customer order 5 garlic presses on December 19 and she didn't want to pay for the extra shipping.

I thought I saw something on here before that someone made that was a cute gift receipt showing what they had coming to them after Christmas.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about? ;):confused:

I saw that they are shipping through the 19th TODAY, so it is not for sure, but she might get it. They are no the ball!!

I know! it does show that they're picking it but we're in Florida so I"m not sure!! I just want her to be prepared just in case.

Thanks!

What about giving a picture of the product (from the catty) with a cute note saying something like, "Santa didn't realize your Garlic Press fell off the sleigh, but not to worry it is on the way!" Hey it rhymes!!

mscharf said:
What about giving a picture of the product (from the catty) with a cute note saying something like, "Santa didn't realize your Garlic Press fell off the sleigh, but not to worry it is on the way!" Hey it rhymes!!

That's very cute!:D

Love it~~ THANK YOU!

This is what I did.....

Attachments

• Product arriving after Christmas.doc
    99 KB · Views: 240
that looks cute

I just forwarded that form to a potential customer (she has not ordered from me but is one of my contacts for the local MOPS group). She emailed last night wanting a large microcooker by Friday!

I got an email from HO letting me know that the deep covered baker is on back order and it will be January before it is shipped. They also let me know that they will be sending a letter with the party orders to the host for the person who ordered the baker that they will be recieving a REFUND and that they will be getting the baker for free! cool!!:thumbup:

troggt said:
I got an email from HO letting me know that the deep covered baker is on back order and it will be January before it is shipped. They also let me know that they will be sending a letter with the party orders to the host for the person who ordered the baker that they will be recieving a REFUND and that they will be getting the baker for free! cool!!:thumbup:

What? That's AWESOME!!!

Related to Get Creative with Your Holiday Gifts: Unique Gift Receipt Ideas

1. What are some unique gift receipt ideas for the holiday season?

Some unique gift receipt ideas for the holiday season include personalized kitchen utensils, homemade spice blends, DIY cookie or hot cocoa mix jars, engraved cutting boards, and custom recipe books.

2. How can I make my holiday gifts more creative?

You can make your holiday gifts more creative by adding a personal touch, such as customizing the gift with the recipient's name or including a handwritten note. You can also opt for homemade or unique items that are not commonly found in stores.

3. Are there any gift receipts that are suitable for all ages?

Yes, there are gift receipts that are suitable for all ages. Some ideas include kitchen gadgets, cooking classes, and food or wine subscriptions. These gifts can be enjoyed by people of all ages and can also provide a fun experience.

4. Can I create a gift receipt using Pampered Chef products?

Yes, you can create a gift receipt using Pampered Chef products. Our products are perfect for creating unique and personalized gifts, such as customized kitchen utensils or homemade spice blends.

5. How can I make my holiday gifts more budget-friendly?

You can make your holiday gifts more budget-friendly by using affordable materials and ingredients, such as mason jars or inexpensive spices. You can also opt for DIY gifts or look for deals and discounts on products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Shelbi
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • LuvStoneware
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies