• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Holiday Gift Display Ideas: Creative Inspiration!

In summary, the creative ideas for displaying products as holiday gift items include using a couple from the Booths Build Business CD, using a striped teatowel to create a decorative display, and putting together a gift set.
trisha1975
Does anyone have any creative ideas for displaying products as holiday gift items? I'm thinking of using a couple from the Booths Build Business CD, but I was wondering if anyone out there might have some cute suggestions.

go to CC & look under the theme show archive. there are some great "batter bowl mix" ideas. you might even be able to search for it on CS because i know we were just talking about this the other week. it would showcase the batter bowls and maybe the whisk or the scrapers...hth.

I also think that suggesting the Holiday appetizer plates, but dividing them into 4 gifts and put homemade "goodies" on each plate and then wrap them in clear or colored cellophane with a pretty bow. Very economical at only $5 a plate, plus cost of goodies - plus it's personal and not completely store bought.
Also, the new gift sets in the back, like the dip sets are GREAT items at a good price. You can always do the oven mitt with a whisk down inside it and a bow, tool turn about with a few utensils in it and bow....everything has to have a bow. If it has a bow, it's going to be good!! :) Sorry, it's late and I'm getting really cheesy. Anyway, there's limitless combinations if you just start flipping through the catalog and let your mind get creative!!

I wish other people had suggestions too.

Trifle Bowl with decorations in it (christmas balls, acorns, candle/cranberries)

Small Bowls with Caddy - red velvet ribbon tied on the Caddy, and bowls filled with chocolates.

Small bowls with one striped teatowel rolled up in the bowl, then put smaller products sticking inbetween the towel rolls (small bamboo spoons, etc.)

Another idea would be to put some of Gift Set ideas together (ex: Wine and Cheese Lovers, Love to Bake, etc.)

Oh yeah - the holiday mini catty has some cool decorative and gift ideas in it.

I love the bamboo stuff on the cover of Oct CN. I put that set together at a fair this past weekend and a lady bought four sets. All because it had a pretty bow!!! :)

What are some creative ways to display holiday gifts?

Some creative ideas for displaying holiday gifts include using a tiered tray to showcase smaller items, creating a themed gift basket, arranging gifts on a decorative ladder, or using a festive table runner to display gifts in a row. You can also use a wreath or garland to hang gifts from or utilize a decorative tree to showcase smaller items.

How can I incorporate food items into my holiday gift display?

Food items can be incorporated into a holiday gift display by using them as part of a themed gift basket, arranging them on a platter or serving tray, or packaging them in festive containers or jars. You can also use food items as part of a centerpiece or place them inside a decorative holiday mug or tumbler.

Are there any budget-friendly options for holiday gift displays?

Yes, there are many budget-friendly options for holiday gift displays. You can repurpose items you already have at home, such as mason jars, baskets, or picture frames, to display gifts. You can also use inexpensive materials like wrapping paper, ribbon, and tissue paper to add a festive touch to your display.

Can I personalize my holiday gift display?

Absolutely! Personalizing your holiday gift display adds a special touch to your gifts. You can use personalized gift tags, monogrammed items, or custom labels to make your gifts stand out. You can also include photos or handwritten notes to make the gifts even more meaningful.

What are some unique holiday gift display ideas?

Some unique holiday gift display ideas include using a vintage suitcase or trunk to hold gifts, creating a hot cocoa station with gifts incorporated, using a hanging shoe organizer as a gift display, or creating a mini holiday village with gifts placed inside. You can also use a decorative ladder to create a "gift tree" or use a hanging macrame plant holder to display gifts in a unique way.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 1PamperedMommy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
mvspenny
  • ugosherri
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • avelissar