• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Holiday Edition of Queen of Shoppers Game and Other Fun Games

In summary, Lisa found a game that can be played for shows to get people interested in booking. The game is called "FOUND the games." There are a few different versions that she has.
ChefPaulaB
Does anyone have a holiday version of the queen of shoppers game or any of the other games? Actually, the one that I really like to do is the one where you give points for things, it starts out "Comes from afar" and has a little poem thing.... it gives extra points for booking a show, I'd like that one in holiday form... I'm just not creative enough to do it... TIA!

Last edited:
Here's the Christmas left/right game.
Deb:)

Attachments

• Christmas Left Right Game.doc
    27 KB · Views: 567
anyone else have any ideas for holiday themed games? I am looking for a few choices to give hosts...!

I have a carol one, have to find it though. Not sure where I filed the darn thing on my comuter.

Lisa

Here's what I posted in another thread I started . . .

My host came up with a game for us to play . . .

Using the back of the order form write down as many gifts as you can find that are UNDER $10 - you have 2 minutes. The guest with the most items wins!

It was a success! The winner found 15 items in 2 minutes. Have them call out what they found or the page number so everyone can see it for themselves. Great booster for Christmas sales - they realize how much they can get for so little!

I love this idea, what if you did it on a Santa Helper wish list, then they could take it with them!

Oooh, I love it even better! thanks!

I posted on another thread: Play Money. It has been working! My goal was to do a game that made my shows fun and got me bookings. My last show I got 4 bookings. Tonight I got 5 bookings! (2 catalog Jan, 1 cooking Jan, 1 cooking Dec., and host rebook for March). Check it out. It's very simple.

Lisa/ChefBear said:
I have a carol one, have to find it though. Not sure where I filed the darn thing on my comuter.

Lisa

Would love to see this one if you could find it!:D

Re: Holiday game for shows? - FOUND the GamesOk, I found the games, some are harder than others and some I've got answers on seperate sheets. Some I haven't messed with since I got them.

I've got more, I'll post on next post.

HTH,

Lisa

Attachments

• Christmas - Right Left.doc
    22.5 KB · Views: 279
  • Christmas Carol Game - 2 per page.doc
    29.5 KB · Views: 323
  • Christmas Carol Game - 2 per page - Easier.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 277
  • Christmas Carol Game - Name that Carol.doc
    28.5 KB · Views: 285
  • Christmas Carol Game - Name that Carol - With Answers.doc
    23 KB · Views: 2,006
Re: Holiday game for shows? - Found the games, cont'dHi all,
Here's the rest that I've got.

HTH,

Lisa

Attachments

• Christmas Media Quiz.doc
    27.5 KB · Views: 339
  • Christmas Song Puzzle - 2 per page - Easier.doc
    22 KB · Views: 326
  • CHRISTMAS SONG PUZZLE - With Answers.doc
    19.5 KB · Views: 499

1. What is the "Holiday Game for Shows"?

The "Holiday Game for Shows" is a fun and interactive game designed to be played at holiday-themed Pampered Chef parties. It involves a series of questions and challenges related to our products and recipes.

2. How do I play the "Holiday Game for Shows"?

To play the "Holiday Game for Shows", the host will provide each guest with a game card and a pen. The host will then ask a series of questions and guests can mark their answers on the game card. The guest with the most correct answers at the end of the game wins a prize!

3. What types of questions are included in the "Holiday Game for Shows"?

The questions in the "Holiday Game for Shows" are all related to Pampered Chef products and recipes. They can range from multiple choice questions to fill-in-the-blank and even physical challenges.

4. Is the "Holiday Game for Shows" appropriate for all ages?

Yes, the "Holiday Game for Shows" is appropriate for all ages. The questions are designed to be fun and engaging for guests of all ages, and the physical challenges can be modified for younger guests.

5. Can I customize the "Holiday Game for Shows" for my party?

Yes, the "Holiday Game for Shows" can be customized to fit the theme and products featured at your party. Our consultants are happy to work with you to create a personalized game that will be a hit with your guests!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jewls243
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
smstrks
  • Kjurich
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • ChefVicki