• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Queen of Shoppers Game for Spring Catalog | Get Creative with Qos!

In summary, the game is to find the product mentioned in a poem and call it out. The first person to do so gets the prize.
Chefstover2
Has anyone put together a Queen of Shoppers game for the new catalog yet?

I have to admit I wasn't much of a game player at my shows until last season when I started playing it and it was so popular! I'm totally not creative but will give it a shot...in the meantime, if you've already done one, care to share?

OK, so I'm not a terrific poet, but here's what I've come up with...if you have any "tweaks" I'd love to hear 'em.

Attachments

• Queen of Shoppers SS09.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 673
Excellent job! Thank you :)

This is great! Thank you! I have a Cooking Show this Sunday and I'm definitely going to do this game!!

I played it with my team at my meeting last week and they had a lot of fun with it. It is so much fun to see even the small shows get really competitive on trying to get the next clue. Enjoy!

That's AWESOME Kris!

I'm very new at this 'n feeling kind of dumb but how exactly is this played?
Thanks

you read this aloud (pause after each clue) & the guests riffle through the catalog looking for the product that was mentioned. The person who calls out the correct pg number first gets the prize... until the next product is located... so on and so on.. until the final clue, which is typically the next month's host special. The person who finds that product first keeps the prize.

Did I explain that so it makes sense?!?

Thanks,Charity...I couldn't have done it better!

ptejhe said:
This is great! Thank you! I have a Cooking Show this Sunday and I'm definitely going to do this game!!

FYI: Just remember that this one is for the NEW catalog, that has the new products that don't go on sale until March 1st.

PS: You did a great job with the new QOS!!! LOVE IT!!!:love:

I am a little confused about how to play this game. Do you have several prizes that are offered for the amount of questions asked? I have just celebrated one year with Pampered Chef and I must admit I really was going to do it for a little bit and then just do it here and there. But Thank Goodness, I woke up with the New Year and have really worked it better than I did last year. So I guess I need some advice about how to do this game. I have done the ticket game for my past 2 shows and have great success with that but want to learn something else to do as well. Any advice would be grateful. Thank you!!!

bbyoung said:
I am a little confused about how to play this game. Do you have several prizes that are offered for the amount of questions asked? I have just celebrated one year with Pampered Chef and I must admit I really was going to do it for a little bit and then just do it here and there. But Thank Goodness, I woke up with the New Year and have really worked it better than I did last year. So I guess I need some advice about how to do this game. I have done the ticket game for my past 2 shows and have great success with that but want to learn something else to do as well. Any advice would be grateful. Thank you!!!

No, I have a collection of old SB and I use ONE for each time I play the game. As the poem says, the first person to arrive gets it and as the next person shouts out the page number, they get it and it gets passed back and forth until the last one.

I'm dying to try the ticket game...I just haven't gone out to buy the tickets yet :)

Kristen, I have heard people using candy (like Hershey's Kisses, etc.) and say, "Count your candy or your wrappers" which gets a laugh instead of tickets.

You are "famous" in TN! I got your version from my HD!

I incorporated booking & recruiting into the game - use it if you like!

Attachments

• PC Queen of the Shoppers SS09.doc
    29 KB · Views: 409
pcchefjane said:
You are "famous" in TN! I got your version from my HD!

Very cool! :D

scottcooks said:
I incorporated booking & recruiting into the game - use it if you like!

Scott, I hoped someone would make improvements to what I did...thanks! I think I'll use some of that! I can see the bookings now...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

That is a great version Scott! I'll pass it on to my Hospitality Cluster and my regular Cluster as well!

What an awesome game. I'm new to PC and am SOOOOOO excited about it all. thanks gang for the great ideas

What is the Spring Catalog Qos Game?

The Spring Catalog Qos Game is a fun and interactive game created by Pampered Chef to showcase our new Spring catalog products. It allows you to earn points and win prizes while learning about our exciting new products.

How do I participate in the Spring Catalog Qos Game?

To participate in the Spring Catalog Qos Game, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant. Simply log in to your consultant account and click on the Qos Game button on the homepage. From there, you can start playing and earning points!

What are the prizes for the Spring Catalog Qos Game?

Prizes for the Spring Catalog Qos Game include free products, discounts, and exclusive Pampered Chef merchandise. The exact prizes may vary depending on your level of participation and the number of points you earn.

How long does the Spring Catalog Qos Game last?

The Spring Catalog Qos Game typically runs for about a month, starting in early spring. However, exact dates may vary so be sure to check the Qos Game page on your consultant account for the most up-to-date information.

Can I play the Spring Catalog Qos Game with my customers?

Unfortunately, the Spring Catalog Qos Game is only open to Pampered Chef consultants. However, you can share information and updates about the game with your customers to get them excited about our new products and potentially make sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
gloriag
  • Manda2831
  • Pampered Chef Sales