• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Idea for Shows W/Lots of Pampered Chef Veterans

In summary, the author is doing a show for PC veterans and is going to do something different--put all the new Spring/Summer products on the table and let guests pick one. There will be games played while the author answers questions about the product chosen.
spoiledchef
I've been doing shows for some crowds that truly are PC veterans...they LOVE the stuff, have lots of it, and have heard my spiel tons of times.

So, with that said, I'm doing a show for one of these groups Tuesday. I was thinking how I could make the show different, yet still fun. I will already have made the 7 layer SW salad in the trifle bowl, so I won't demo. So, I'm going to put all of the NEW Spring/Summer products (I earned Level 2, so only have those) on my table. Then, I'll have each guest pick one item off the table that they're interested in learning more about. Once everyone has their item, I'll start my show. We'll play a few games (Queen of Shoppers, Left/Right, and Replace your hubby). While playing the games, I'll take the time to answer any questions/give a spiel about the new product each guest chose.

So, what do you all think? I'm hoping it'll go well, and if it does...who knows...I may do this from now on. It gets the guest involved, and it seems simple, yet informative. Just wanted to share!

That sounds like a great idea! It can be tough to keep the interest of the long-time customers, but this should do it since it's interactive and focuses on the new stuff. :)

That sounds like a great idea! I'll have to try that myself:)

What's Replace your Hubby?

I think it sounds really good, I wish I'd read the idea before my Kilo Club party! However, I'd talk it over with the host. Sometimes they really like seeing a demo!

The host for Tuesday's show is already aware I'm not going to do a demo...she preferred it that way b/c they've all been to a show w/me several times in the past 6 months (probably 4-6 shows). So, they know what I say/do each time...LOL! The only thing that changes w/me is the recipe. :)

What about Rae's "walk through the catalog" idea - it's a new catalog for them, work on letting them get to know it...

I like it, I like it...

Sounds good, Sherrie. I like the idea of having them choose a product to learn more about.

1. What types of products should I feature at a show with lots of Pampered Chef veterans?

When planning a show with many Pampered Chef veterans, it's important to offer a mix of both new and classic products. Veterans are often familiar with the popular items and may be looking for something new to add to their collection. Consider showcasing a variety of cookware, bakeware, and kitchen tools to appeal to all types of customers.

2. How can I make my show unique for Pampered Chef veterans who have attended multiple shows?

One way to make your show stand out for Pampered Chef veterans is to incorporate new recipes and cooking techniques. Showcasing products in unconventional ways or sharing personal tips and tricks can also add a fresh twist to the experience. Additionally, consider offering exclusive deals or promotions for returning customers.

3. Are there any products that Pampered Chef veterans tend to prefer or avoid?

Pampered Chef veterans have a wide range of preferences, so there isn't one specific product that they all prefer or avoid. However, some may have a strong preference for certain product lines or types of tools. It's always a good idea to have a variety of options available to suit different preferences and needs.

4. How can I keep Pampered Chef veterans engaged during the show?

To keep Pampered Chef veterans engaged during the show, make sure to involve them in the demonstrations and encourage them to participate. Ask for their input and feedback on products and recipes, and give them the opportunity to share their own experiences with the products. You can also offer hands-on activities or games to keep everyone involved and entertained.

5. Are there any special offers or discounts available for Pampered Chef veterans?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of discounts and promotions for both new and returning customers. As a consultant, you can also offer host rewards and loyalty programs for regular customers. Additionally, keep an eye out for seasonal sales and discounts that may be available to all customers, including veterans.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • spoiledchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies