• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Ideas for a Ladies' Night Out

In summary, the author is going to perform a show for a group of people they've seen before. They will need some games to take up time, and the recipes should be made by the attendees. The show will include a new game and a new recipe.
spoiledchef
I've got a show on 3/6 for a group that I've seen about 5-6 times since August. There have been different hosts, but it's pretty much the same crowd each time. So, they are all familiar with my demo and PC spiel. So, I'm wanting to just have the recipe already prepared, and basically show off the new spring stuff. But -- I'll need a few games to take up some time. I'll do the new Queen of shoppers, and I'll do the new left/right game. But -- I'd love MORE ideas as to what to do...they don't need to hear me talk about all of our great stuff b/c they own LOTS of it. So, any and all ideas are greatly appreciated. TIA

I did my very first show on Sat, and all but 1 of the ladies had been to several parties. My host and I decided on an Amazing Race party. I found the info in the files here. It was a HUGE success and they all went on and on about how awesome the party was! And my sales are closing in on $700! I highly recommend trying it. Really gets them up and active, instead of sitting there and watching/listening. :)

I agree with the PP. Choose a theme with your host and offer a prize for whoever gets the most "into it" like wears a costume. It will be something new and different to lure them in!

My mother and Aunt were invited to a "girls night out" party one time. They thought that is was TW. But when they got there they were surprised:eek: :eek: .

Needless to say I have never tried this because nobody I know would come.:D Good idea though!

spoiledchef said:
I've got a show on 3/6 for a group that I've seen about 5-6 times since August. There have been different hosts, but it's pretty much the same crowd each time. So, they are all familiar with my demo and PC spiel. So, I'm wanting to just have the recipe already prepared, and basically show off the new spring stuff. But -- I'll need a few games to take up some time. I'll do the new Queen of shoppers, and I'll do the new left/right game. But -- I'd love MORE ideas as to what to do...they don't need to hear me talk about all of our great stuff b/c they own LOTS of it. So, any and all ideas are greatly appreciated. TIA

Can somone post the S/S version of Queen of Shoppers or at least point me in the right direction as to where I can find it! Thanks!

I think you should have them make the recipes! Get them to use the products--do a recipe that uses our newer ones that none of them would have.

I like the race idea. I've done it before and it went over well. I should start pushing that more again.

pamperedgirl3 said:
I think you should have them make the recipes! Get them to use the products--do a recipe that uses our newer ones that none of them would have.

Definately. My SIL was at my mom's party pretty early and helped me prepare a couple of dips, and got to use a bunch of tools that she normally wouldn't have used....and then she bought most of them!

When you do introductions, have them go around the room and talk about their favorite PC item. That often gets them agreeing or talking about one that another person doesn't have and they sell it to each other!

I need the new Queen of Shoppers game for SS07 as well. Where do I find it?

If you check the files, there's a spa party that would be something unusual for a group of ladies who have "been there". I have mentioned it at my shows and I always get ooohs. :)

4kids4me said:
If you check the files, there's a spa party that would be something unusual for a group of ladies who have "been there". I have mentioned it at my shows and I always get ooohs. :)

Scottcooks posted it. And I have to add that the pore strips work really well!!!

What types of activities can we do during a ladies' night out?

Some popular activities for a ladies' night out include cooking classes, wine tastings, spa treatments, painting parties, and movie nights.

How can I make my ladies' night out unique and memorable?

Consider incorporating a theme into your ladies' night out, such as a pajama party or a murder mystery theme. You can also plan a fun activity like a scavenger hunt or a group workout class.

Are there any budget-friendly options for a ladies' night out?

Yes, there are many budget-friendly options for a ladies' night out. You can host a potluck dinner, have a game night, or plan a DIY spa day at someone's home.

Can we include food and drinks in our ladies' night out?

Absolutely! Many ladies' night out events include food and drinks. You can have a potluck, order takeout, or have a wine and cheese tasting.

How can I get my friends excited about our upcoming ladies' night out?

To get your friends excited, consider sending out invitations with all the details of the event. You can also create a fun hashtag for the event and encourage your friends to share photos on social media. You could also plan a surprise activity or giveaway to make the night even more special.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Laura4
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefJoyJ
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • sandilou