• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Ideas for a Guys Night Out Show?

In summary, my brother in law is having a Guys Night Out show for me tomorrow night. There will be around 6-7 guys there. Anyone ever do this? Any suggestions? My husband is coming with me, so that will be helpful, but I'm thinking a game would be good. His house is very small, so the Amazing Race thing won't work. Ribs in the DCB! :)Microwave cake in dcb or rice cooked. My dh is all about dessert in minutes.Good idea cmc. I'm doing that, plus pork scallopini in the stainless skillet (my dh is making that), roasted potatoes on a bar pan. The idea is to
My brother in law is having a "Guys Night Out" show for me tomorrow night. I think there will be around 6-7 guys there. Anyone ever do this? Any suggestions? My husband is coming with me, so that will be helpful, but I'm thinking a game would be good. His house is very small, so the Amazing Race thing won't work.

Ribs in the DCB! :)

Microwave cake in dcb or rice cooked. My dh is all about dessert in minutes.

Good idea cmc. I'm doing that, plus pork scallopini in the stainless skillet (my dh is making that), roasted potatoes on a bar pan. The idea is to show how to make a romantic dinner for your wife.

Thats soo awesome guys night out Wish I had some male customers lol but yea id go with ribs in DCB What kind of guys are these?lol I know might sound weird but I mean if they are gay then girly stuff will work but if not then ribs lol.

Someone on my team displayed a platter of tools, and had the guys write down the name of the tool. Extra credit if they could say what it was used for.
Items could include:
Meat Tenderizer, Silicone Flat Whisk, Garlic Peeler, Salad Choppers
Kernel Cutter, Garlic Slicer & Press, Mix 'N Chop, the tool for the Coating Trays, Beaded Cheese Knife, Serrated Peeler, Citrus Press, I-Slice...

Tie Breaker was who could open a can with our can opener.

She had a lot of fun, and it was an $800 show.;)

I thought the learning how to make a romantic dinner for their wives concept sounded great, but I asked my husband if he'd have a show like that for me and I got the most sour expression from him! He said that his circle would not like to do anything like that (and my hubby is rather sensitive, and DOES cook dinner for me... I even have him watching some cooking shows now too!) I guess it does depend on the guys and their circle! It kind of reminds me of a funny experience at a bar once. I was meeting friends there before we went to a play close by. As we chit-chatted while waiting for the rest of our group, it was hard to ignore the men at the bar who were cheering at the tv. I didn't have to look to know that it was some kind of sport on the screen. I did look, however, when they screamed "Yeah! Butter!" They were cheering like it was a football game to... are you ready... PAULA DEEN! If I had been in this business then, I would have found my male target market! :)

1. What is a "Guys Night Out" show?

A "Guys Night Out" show is a fun and relaxed cooking demonstration hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant. It is specifically designed for men to learn new grilling techniques, try out new kitchen tools, and enjoy delicious food with their friends.

2. How is a "Guys Night Out" show different from a regular Pampered Chef show?

A "Guys Night Out" show is tailored to appeal to men, with a focus on grilling and cooking techniques that men typically enjoy. It is also a more casual and laid-back event, making it perfect for a guys' night out.

3. Can I customize the menu for my "Guys Night Out" show?

Yes, absolutely! Our consultants are happy to work with you to create a menu that fits your preferences and dietary restrictions. We want your "Guys Night Out" show to be a fun and enjoyable experience for everyone.

4. How many people can I invite to a "Guys Night Out" show?

The number of guests you can invite will depend on the size of your space and your consultant's availability. We recommend keeping the guest list between 10-20 people to ensure a fun and intimate atmosphere.

5. What are some popular "Guys Night Out" show themes?

Some popular themes for "Guys Night Out" shows include grilling and BBQ, beer and food pairing, and game day snacks. However, our consultants are always open to new and creative ideas, so don't hesitate to share your own theme suggestions!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• keynibear
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
leftymac
  • winklermom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies