• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stupid me!! Girls night out show booked and this weekend!!!

schel

Advanced Member
Apr 18, 2006
I offered a girls night out show and booked one and the host says whats different about this show? Ok pleeeaaaasssee help me figure out what to do!:eek:

Margaritas and dips??

Games??

Set up as a buffet or do a show??

Help!!!!:eek:

Schel

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
You could do a quick appetizer and ask all the ladies to bring their favorite wine glass (if the host is ok with that), and offer a prize for the fanciest glass or something like that.

For a game, maybe Queen of the Shoppers (search the files).

I'd still do a demo. Or you could do something more inherently interactive like a potato bar (unless you don't think it's too cold for an ice cream sundae bar).

schel

Advanced Member
Apr 18, 2006
So you think maybe set up as a buffet? So the girls can chat, play, have a drink and maybe have a few games? I have no problem with games, I have a bunch of them and lots of x-tra cheap freebies to give away.
Schel

Janis

Novice Member
Mar 10, 2009
It IS a girls night out if they are leaving the house! lol. Maybe take some cash and carry if you have it. I never bring cash and carry to a show, but that would be a way to get rid of some piled up PC stuff you might have.

chefcharity

Advanced Member
Oct 27, 2008
What about doing some of the spa recipes? Search file for "spa".....

Jolie_Paradoxe

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2009
Soup and slippers....loaded baked potato chowder with the garlic bites. Everyone can bring their wackiest or cutest slippers....drawing for those who participate.

ajhunt2

Novice Member
Dec 11, 2009
I did Fajitas and Margaritas the other night. A big hit and lots of fun. Did the marg. recipe for the quick stir pitcher

smithcooking

May 8, 2007
What recipe is this that you did in the quick stir pitcher? I have not heard of this.

Thank you,

Jolie_Paradoxe

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2009
It's Slap Yo Momma Margaritas....very easy and yummy:

2 cans 7-up (Just buy the 2 liter, and fill the limeade container twice)
1 12 oz. can frozen limeade
8 oz tequila
1 bottle Corona beer

Just dump everything into the QUICK STIR PITCHER and plunge. To make it even “slushier”, freeze the 7-up, beer and tequila ahead of time. If you have the family size Quick Stir Pitcher you can make 2-3 batches at once (they go fast!). Optional: run a fresh cut lime over the rim of the glass and dip in Margarita salt and squeeze the lime into the glass before filling.

Nov 16, 2009
I try to personalize it to the host and her friends as much as possible - so if I ask the host what the group is into and go from there. You could do Senioritas and Margaritas featuring the fajitas in the DCB, a grown up Bites and Bevs with a couple of quick appetizers and wine or martinis, Soup and Slippers, or even a competition like Battle of the Sexes (maybe call it Battle of the Babes or something to make it fun). I would still make sure you do at least a little demo and get a chance to do your normal schpeel, so that you still get the bookings and orders you need.

mountainmama74

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Oct 21, 2009
It's Slap Yo Momma Margaritas....very easy and yummy:

2 cans 7-up (Just buy the 2 liter, and fill the limeade container twice)
1 12 oz. can frozen limeade
8 oz tequila
1 bottle Corona beer

Just dump everything into the QUICK STIR PITCHER and plunge. To make it even “slushier”, freeze the 7-up, beer and tequila ahead of time. If you have the family size Quick Stir Pitcher you can make 2-3 batches at once (they go fast!). Optional: run a fresh cut lime over the rim of the glass and dip in Margarita salt and squeeze the lime into the glass before filling.

Beer? Really? Wow!!!!

Jolie_Paradoxe

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2009
Beer? Really? Wow!!!!

Exactly....that's the Wow Factor and so much better than a Margarita Mix. :D

Personally, I like a can of Modelo beer....smoother and less expensive. ;)

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views
s.cape
Replies
Views